Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying BerlinaSportivo :: Italian Sports Saloons but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Just to say Hello to everyone here, some people might know me, some might not.

regards
    Darko

ps
    I've seen that my old car has changed hands a few times now, but hey, hopefully somebody will restore it to it's former glory.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by babaroga View Post
    Just to say Hello to everyone here, some people might know me, some might not.

regards
    Darko

ps
    I've seen that my old car has changed hands a few times now, but hey, hopefully somebody will restore it to it's former glory.

Hi Darko, I certainly remember you, I've still got your strut brace on my car. Nice to see you back on here. So what are you driving these days?
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

get yourself a glass of water and something sweet now

Renault Grand Espace and Smart for2...... Third kid due in October. First time in 14 years we are alfa-less family

anyway, I still have front left wing for 155 (narrow body) in my shed if somebody needs it...

I am also in big dillema wht to get as a proper car. New Alfas are not apealing to me at all, time constraints are ruling out Grale and Q4...thinking of SZ but it needs more grunt...

how is your new life in France ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Blimey thats all abit of a turn up for the books. Last time I spoke to you , you were living with your brother and had just written off your Fiat Barchetta. I hope the Smart for2 is for the missus?

Life in France is good, busy at the moment as its the middle of holiday season and our gites are full. Steadily getting to grips with the language and the food, mind you the wine was no problems for me.

Still got the Q4, but its in a state of semi-retirement. Only ever gets brought out on special occations, and still got the 500, which is in a permanent state of rebuild. At the moment the front is off of it, soon to be replaced by brand new panels.

An SZ would be nice, pricey to start messing about with though, although the thought of a 3.5l conversion would be tempting wouldn't it. I know what you mean about the new Alfas, they aren't appealing like the older ones. Anything after (and including) the 156 leaves me cold. If I had to buy an everyday hack, I would much prefer a 75 to a 156.

Steve
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Default New Alfa Q4 owner on the forum

Hello I am new to the forum but not to Alfa's. I have a US model (sort of) 1995 164 Q4 with 135 klms on the clock Recaro int (factory) and I have owned over 35 other Alfa's. I have had my Q4 for a few months now and enjoy it every time I drive it
    LENARD
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2537319
    Current
    03 156
    06 Quattroporte
    92 164 with 18k
    and six other 164s
    Past cars to many to list
    More to come