Thanks for the good words AlfaJack 🙂! Not so sure if it is a good thing to be taken a lot of inspiration of it 😁, maybe some small one 🙂. Just it’s a long and expensive path toward something very special (read far from standard).

Not much to be said about work on the car. We have configured ECU’s onboard MAP sensor as a barometric pressure in the ECU. It was unused after switching to external MAP sensor. This was done not so to be used in control strategies in the ECU, but rather for monitoring and because I wanted to see boost pressure in the log, not only absolute manifold pressure. As it is inside the cabin and not exposed to big pressure amplitudes, oil fumes and moisture, I expect to not fail and live a long way. Strangely, look like it’s scaling as a BARO sensor cannot be changed, but there is table for that… Ecumaster must be asked for this. But it show values, which look to be valid. In the Ecumaster software for EMU Black cannot be configured math channels, but they have specific software for data analysis DataMaster, where such calculated math channels are possible. I have added such for boost there, where barometric pressure is substrates from absolute manifold pressure. I have calculated math channels there also for turbocharger speed, current fuel consumption.
Just to mention, that barometric pressure, which is expected in this case is different than that provided on weather forecasts.
IMG_1748.jpeg
QFE: (FE) Field Elevation
QNH: (NH) Natural Horizon
QNE: (NE) Natural Earth

On weather forecast is provided QNH and here is expected QFE. There is aviation apps providing detail information. I have AutoDens on my phone.

I have done some shooting of the car recently, so here is some of it 🙂
IMG_1721.jpg IMG_1725.jpg IMG_1724.jpg IMG_1738.jpg IMG_1743.jpg
And one video clip