Thanks Steve .
In first post I reach the limit of maximum pictures per post, so continue with something that have to be there. In folder with papers and receipts for the car, that came with it, there is also a dyno graph and it show good result
16082014175.jpg

And after acquisition and coming in my hands I started and continue for some time with common stuffs - basically maintenance, changing and repairing some things. Not sure that remember everything (don't say that they are so many things either), so may change this post several times.
Oils, for engine I use Motul Sport 5W-50 Ester based lubricant (I want something more special and think that Motul ester oils are such) and for gearbox and rear differential use Motul 300 Gear 75W-90, which is also step up than normal gearbox oil. Balance shafts was "disabled" and its belt removed at changing of belts and pulleys. Ignition system was renewed - coils, plug wires and spark plugs
05072015298.jpg
For spark plugs I go for standard, copper Denso and decided to go one step colder for some increase in boost in the future... For this model are showed Denso W20EPB (equivalent NGK BP6ET) and I go for W22EPB (equivalent NGK BP7ET). Look like this engine (Lampredi's 2.0 16V turbo) is used with colder spark plugs (7 hear index on NGK) on some of the earlier version with distributor ignition from what I see.
Reverse gear lights wasn't working, which turned to be the sensor. The mechanic sad then that is different than what it was expected and have seen on italian cars from this period and also the position was different. Here it is:
29052016400.jpg
Front windshield crack (maybe was my fault during one washing of car...).
19042016394.jpg
First was ordered Saint Gobain, but the only one available was broken during transportation from Europe and then Pilkington was ordered, which arrive successfully. The installation guy sad that it is like armored , thicker than previous one (which was not original one I think, Saint Gobain).
One wheel bearing was replaces, rear from what I remember. Valve's cover gasket was replaced, because of leaking. Plug wires cover was installed (it was available) with one new thread fixed/newly made from what I remember also one such manipulation for timing belt cover (I have seen such issue on one Coupe 16VT, so I guess, that is not so uncommon for this engine). Windshield wipers was modern beam type and I change them to conventional one. Front scudetto/grille was tightly fixed and that is a major problem for 155 with its plastic pins from what I read.
Also bought some parts just in case or because was at good price - pair of cheap white Depo front indicators (one on the car is cracked, but haven't changed it yet), several sensors (intake air temperature (two I think), water temperature, low oil pressure...), track rod end, lambda probe... Common problem on 155 are outside door handles as you know and are difficult to find. All on the car are fine now, but because of this common issue I bought second hand handles to have, one time two right and after that two left one of which was modified to be stronger with adding of material.

So basically nothing special here. More interesting things in next posts