I have been here since forever I think, but never said hello and not been very active since 2008.

My name is Andreas Möller and I live just south of Helsingborg in southern Sweden. I bought my 155 Q4 -96 as new exactly 20 years ago, sept -97. I was influenced by the DTM cars on TV and wanted something quick, fun, still more practical for my DJ equipment than the 205 GTi I had at the time and preferably something unusual. I had just finished my karting "career" and had no plans for track days. I hardly knew they existed, which probably was the case at that time in Sweden. Obviously this car changed my life and I still own it, even though it is for sale.

It used to be my daily driver until summer 2001, since then it has been my enthusiast car standing in a garage most of the time.

For some years when I worked with a lot of petrol heads at Scania's engine development I got very inspired and made a lot of discrete but efficient upgrades and I am surprised how quick it is in lap times compared to the Lotus Evora S I bought 2 years ago. Have in mind that the Lotus is not bad.

My car is in the register and it has been stored in my heated garage since the first days in January 2009, so it looks very much like in the picture. A few attempt has been made the last 3 years to bring it back in traffic, but quite a few minor issues has popped up and brought it back to the garage for fixes (leaking rear calipers, leaking clutch main cylinder, slave cylinder, leaking inlet manifold hoses ... all the fun parts to work on).

Soon ...