Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hi,

Alexandre Garcia from Brasilia, DF, Brasil. Like italian cars, have got myself some of them. Many You all know because are trully italian like the Alfas 145QV, 155 and 156. Also a Fiat Bravo HGT 2.0 20V, a brasilian built Fiat Marea 2.4 20V, a Fiat Elba (Uno based 5 door wagon) and a Brasilian Fiat Tempra Turbo, a 2 door model only built here.
    I think i should be a wise movement to register here to learn a lot from You and to show some of the products fiat produces here in Brasil, and are different from the ones You have overseas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Welcome to the Community Alexandre. Please post some Pictures in the garage forum.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre garcia View Post
    Hi,

Alexandre Garcia from Brasilia, DF, Brasil. Like italian cars, have got myself some of them. Many You all know because are trully italian like the Alfas 145QV, 155 and 156. Also a Fiat Bravo HGT 2.0 20V, a brasilian built Fiat Marea 2.4 20V, a Fiat Elba (Uno based 5 door wagon) and a Brasilian Fiat Tempra Turbo, a 2 door model only built here.
    I think i should be a wise movement to register here to learn a lot from You and to show some of the products fiat produces here in Brasil, and are different from the ones You have overseas.