Quote Originally Posted by Manoel Oliveira View Post
Hello friends, my name is Manoel Oliveira....
Welcome to the forum

A 155 Q4 Widebody what it's different for the first 155s of the 1st and 2nd phases? (Sorry, but that is never understood what the differences between them and why that name "Widebody")
There are 3 phases of 155 Q4.

The first series has water spray for the intercooler and is narrow body.
Second series is a narrow body but no water spray.
Third series is wide body.

The wide body is basically the same car but has different front wings, rear wings, front and rear bumpers (fenders?). The interiors are also different.

Where can I find a catalog of the Alfa 155 Q4 parts, so I get the codes and go after the parts
Look on ebay for "ePER - Alfa Romeo parts CD" - you will find lots of them but don't buy one more than two years old. Alfa changes the part numbers a lot so the old CDs are not as good.

What is the original work pressure turbo with overboost and after stabilizes
I think the original maximum boost is 1.4bar. Going any higher than this will cause damage to the head gasket.

A final, There is the 155 Q4 light anomaly electronic injection on the dashboard?
The "injection warning light" only tells you there is a problem, but not exactly what it is. It might be that the lambda sensor needs replacing. It is possible to read the fault codes on a Q4, I posted a thread about some software.

The ABS light off rapidly along with the light of the alternator when the engine starts?
Sounds normal to me...if I read your words correctly.

Now Wanted a tip about increasing the power without much change the engine:
Fit a Squadra or other ECU chip. You should increase the power by about 35bhp. There are some cheap ones on ebay for £65, a Squadra will be about £250 but is well know and reliable.

the admission of command substitution in type to the current command and placing that current admission control in the exhaust of the place is a change that brings good result?
Do you mean taking out the catalytic converter from the exhaust? In the UK it is possible to get an early Q4 through the annual road test without the catalyst. Perhaps the same in your country?

wrinx