I bought this car more than a year ago, and have been rebuilding its engine and gearbox since then.. It had a broken cambelt from the previous owner and he had taken the engine out and disassembled the whole thing (not marking anything up) making it harder for me to put together since it?s my first Alfa, first four-wheel-drive and first car with turbo..

Me and my mechanic-brother have built this car from scratch with all the "good stuff", such as helix auto sinter-clutch (4puck), forged pistons and rods all balanced and weighed together with the crankshaft new precision Turbo (good for 600+) hoermann-exhaust manifold, 3" exhaust from turbo, big frontmounted intercooler and so on...

now to the question, we have finally come to the starting moment, doublechecked everything and it wont start!?
we have checked TDC and measured the resistance in the ignition leads but wont get any spark on cylinder 2 and 3..
here in Sweden on the local forums they say it?s a regular fault with these cars and its becaus of leads and/or plugs but all are new on my machine..

please help or come with tips to try at least!?

best regards from sweden
David