andreaaa72 Guest

Default Increased injector for My Q4

Good afternoon
    first of all sorry for my english but I don't speak english very well. This is my first post to this forum.
    I'm working to modify my Q4 and I have changed the original Garrett with an ibrid turbo T3/T4. Now I need of injector with greater capacity. I want to install the Bosch injector (I can buy them at the good price) but I cannot find an injector compatible that greater capacity has one. Can you advise to me the ref. number please?

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Andrea

andreaaa72 Guest

Anyone can help me?

Juan AR155Q4 Guest

Hi!
    You should check first that actual injentors are small for the output power. You should be able to measure duty cycle of them. (80%-85% maximum).
    One thing you could do is raise fuel pressure, it´s an easy thing to do.
    If none of these thing gives you enough fuel, then I´d go for bigger injectors.
    Originals are 348cc/min (I think, somebody correct me). Some guys in here are using Siemens Deka 650cc/min, but the have bigger modifications, not just a turbo upgrade.

Hope this helps.

cuore_sportivo_155 Guest

is there a link or a catalog where injector capacities can be checked? I don't have a Q4 but my twinny is being upgraded and will produce quite a bit of HP so might need bigger injectors also

Obviously I'll be using a powerboost valve first.

How can the duty cycle be measured? Through the diagnostics?

andreaaa72 Guest

Thanks Juan
    but I have modified induction manifold and the leads of aspiration in the gasket, I have installed the new pistons and connecting rods H, I have replaced the catalysts (200cps) and a lot other soon. And so I want install the new big injector because I think that the old one is not sufficient for this elaboration.

andreaaa72 Guest

Thanks Juan
    but I have modified induction manifold and the leads of aspiration in the gasket, I have installed the new pistons and connecting rods H, I have replaced the catalysts (200cps) and a lot other soon. And so I want install the new big injector because I think that the old one is not sufficient for this elaboration.