Thread: My Q4

Juan ALZAGA Guest

Default My Q4

Is with me since many years now as some of you might know, and after a complete rebuild of the engine (just 900 Kms from putting everything altogether)...here she is, still waiting for higher boost times!

wrinx Guest

Is that a 90 I can see in front?

Very nice photos, especially the first one 8)

The "Pechons" writing...what is it from?

wrinx

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Lovely car Juan! - is it the original paint too?

Juan ALZAGA Guest

Hi mates! Pechons is the one who is getting HP's out of the lampredi! Major intervention done to the engine recently and a lot of things to fine tune yet. Evocars, you already know...(I still miss Bazza...a huge loss for all Lancia/Q4 fans)
    Car is in its (believe it or not) original pait. Always garaged and just 63'000 Kms from new, being model 1992!

q4fatboy Guest

Lovely car, now I have mine close to where I want it performance wise I think I will have to start on the exterior, it has been a bit neglected!

(although I do think it further enhances its "looks like Sh1t but goes like Sh1t from a shovel" )

arjunior45 Guest

great job Juan!
    but what about the "HF" in the front? ok, it's a FIAT - Lancia - Alfa, with Integrales mechanical parts, Tipo chassis and Fiat 131 engine basement but ... please leave it as an Alfa.

Compliments

Nick

p.s.
    could you make a closer photo to the GTA holes in the front bumper?
    Next week I'm going for the some mod in mine.

Juan AR155Q4 Guest

WOW :shock: :shock:
    One of the best Q4s I´ve seen in Argentina. Congrats Juan!!!

How do you feel the new engine? Are you still with low boost?

PS: We need to do another meeting.

Juan ALZAGA Guest

Thanks for the compliments Juan!
    Still very low boost and taking care of the beauty. Several mods still to come and further changes to improve the thing on the way. The car feels still not easy to drive through town but becoming better day after day. Cheers.
    PS > The HF badge is on the grille as there is a lot of Lancia inside this car. And should I say that I love these Integrales ?