Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wheels

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by wrinx View Post
    Yes, 4x98...can't recall how long the bolts where but that will depend on your wheels anyway.

wrinx
    Totally agree, when i swapped the standard speedlines for the Compomotives the regular wheel bolts were 10-15mm too long. Too long to actually clamp the wheel to the hub.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Same in my case...the original (~35mm shank length) bolts were already too long after changing the standard Speedlines with the O.Z. ones. After I have mounted for a test 3x original spacers =>15mm, the 35mm bolts were good.

I have received yesterday the Simoni Racing spacers I 've ordered: 16mm, 4x98 (and 5x98) and they came with standard bolts (not wobble), 46mm long. These guys couldn't get me 35mm or longer wobbles yet, only some 27mm that I wanted for the front wheels (with 1x 5mm original spacer). So I have adjusted the SR standard ones at 35m and put the spacers and wheels on.

Now my Q4 have 16mm spacers at the back, standard bolts. I realy think that the 4x100 wheels does not have a problem with those bolts but will check it very often just to be sure. They were getting just fine to their places and clamped the wheels to the hub as it should. I have some pics from my cell, sorry for the poor quality...

Guys, I realy thank you for advises!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 WB '95
    Alfa Romeo per sempre !