Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying BerlinaSportivo :: Italian Sports Saloons but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: My Q4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j1v Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Webb
    Is that new piece of crossmember going to be strong enough?
    I hope so ... 50x30x2 mm profile. We have done a couple of cars this way, without any problems, hopefully none of them had a crash till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Webb
    And what gauge are you going to be using for the fuel pressure? Most of the pressure gauges I looked at were mechanical, so fitting a fuel pressure gauge in the car would mean bringing a fuel hose in.

Steve
    Oil pressure gauge, with a 8 bar sender. No hoses will enter the car, the sender will be fitted directly on the fuel rail, before the pressure regulator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Some updates, Yesterday I started the car, have a lot of work to finish

The car is far from finished, there will be a lot of work on the engine bay look, before doing cahssis/suspension/interior. I just assembled what I had near me