Last monday i took my car on the famous Nordschleife for 2 laps.
What a great track!
It sure was a good thing, that i knew the track from my xbox, that way i always knew what was coming ahead and so i really could let the Q4 fly!
I passed 2 Imprezas, one Mitsu, a Donkervoort and lots of bikes (and lots of cars that were no competition at all). unfortunately the pressure hose of my turbo slipped of and i had to drive the second half of the track very slowly (the only time where i was overtaken by others ) once in the parking zone again i could easily fix it, and went for another round. but at the same point on the track the hose slipped off again, from the first run i knew where it would be safe to stop, so i fixed it again but it slipped off again and again a total of 4 times on the second run . so i have no idea what my time for one round was. anyway i'm home in switzerland again and will for sure change the tubing, so that will hold the pressure in the future.

i absolutely fell in love with this track and thinking of immigrate in to germany near the nordschleife. we should make a BerlinaSportivo-Meeting there.

PS. the weekend before i was in Hockenheim during the "Recaro Tuning Event" and tried the Quartermile for the first time in my life. I put the figures in the 1/4 Mile Table of the Forum. (And I'm proud to say that i won both races i took part in)