Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Default Benefits of cutting the lawn.

Cut the lawn yesterday (no small job) so decided to give one of the RC cars abit of a dust off and run around. Camcorder was at hand so I shot a little video.
    The last time I ran the car I set it up for the street which is why it doesn't handle too well, and I only had 10% fuel to hand which is why its a little smokey.

The video is about 2.6mb and in realmedia format

Enjoy

Short video
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

oh how I miss my old nitro cars, especially my 155

I had a big old monster truck as the last nitro one with a .21 engine, it was amazingly quick, had to put very very thick grease in the centre diff to half lock it otherwise the front tyres spun so quick that they balooned massively.

Problem round this way is there is no-where good to run them (expect Crystal Palace which new need a road car for and pay a yearly fee)
    , too many peoples ankles to break in the parks, a nutcase dog in the back garden and I dont think the neighbours were too appreciative either with there new borns trying to sleep

Also, I must of had about 6 different petrol cars, and none of them I could get the mixture right (bit like the Q4) nor would they idle for more than 5-10secs without cutting out - does your suffer with this or was it my amateurish setup? althought the bigger the engine, the better it idled, and the better it blew gearboxes to pieces, especially the 2 speeds :twisted:

FletchQ4 Guest

ive just got me a 155 im just waiting for my radio gear to arrive ala ebay
    my little brother has a petrol 2.1 1/10 scale and it does 70mph 0-40 in 1.4 secs they are crazy so i went for electric so i can use it locally.

thanks for the hosting jack

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

That look brilliant m8! 8) 8) 8)