Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

That's the idea, bring it back to life.

As most of us, this is an endless project car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

"hello, hello, you say goodby, I say hello..." I'm from the Beatles generation: 70 years old now and I live in the south of the south of France, at 10 km of the Spanish border.
    I have been for years fondof Italian cars Alfa (Giulietta 2L, 75 turbo, 156 V6 2,4l, 156 GTA) and Lancia (Delta Integrale 8S and then Integrale 16S in the 90).
    One of my hobbies is the participation to historic rallyes (I have for that a Ferrari 308GTB 77 -one of the last Vetroresina cars- and an Austin Healey 3000 Mk1 BN7). I use the Ferrari during the bad whether days and the Healey with nice weather.
    My next rally will be, in september, a coast to coast road trip from the Mediterranean sea to the Atlantic across all the Pyrenean chain.
    For these activities I need cars older than 30 years and, since last january, I'm the proud owner of a Delta Integrale Evo (the only model I never had).
    According to the cars I already have, I'm used to engines working fine as long as the fuel arrives to it and spark plugs spark.
    I'm so interested in learning these "modern" engines and it seems to me a right place...
    With my best regards
    Paul

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hi and welcome to the forum .
    You have a nice car history and current cars. Unfortunately, not much activity here recently, but there is old useful posts.
    In my opinion, if you want to learn these engines and your car in particular will be good to have the service manual for it. If you want to read about all the cars with this engine I can recommend the book "Twin Cam Italia".
    One performance car is not enough ...
    Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0 V6 TB Q2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.
    As kunev said, there is no much activity here, but the information in old post is extremely good (it should be possible to back it up for the time when this forum will be dpwn).
    The engine of your "new" Delta is the same of the Alfa 155Q4 that is really popular here. Almost the same for the transmission, so lot of the information here or ansewrs you could get, will let you know better your car.