So I managed to find some time to start fitting the new Fuel pump and pressure regulator today. Whilst its a simple procedure in theory, a couple of problems arose.

First off the little tab that secures the electrical plug into the fuel pump assemble pinged off as soon as I tried to disconnect the plug. Not serious but still a pain.

Next up, the both that holds the retaining plate that secures both the feed and return pipes to the assembly, was well and truely corroded, pentrating oil used, but still as soon as I applied pressure to undo the nut, the plastic holding the bolt disintegrated. I managed to remove the securing plate and both pipes, however I'm going to have to come up with a way to secure the pipes now.

The new Walbro pump went in without too many issues, however its far from a srop in solution, the electrical feed needed a bit of tinkering and there was a little work needed to fit the filter sock inside of the pump bowl.

So does anyone know if the top of the fuel pump asswmbly is the same across the 155 range? Or does anyone have a good used Q4 one ??