I thought to post a quick summary of the story of these bars in previous post from what I have read in the forum (I have try to find whatever I can in the forum about anti roll bars). So for the newest member.
Many years ago jimnielsen (Australia) have send his rear anti-roll bar to Pedders Bendigo (Australia) for making of thicker its version. After that na15575 (Greece) have send front anti-roll bar to them for preparing of thicker version and I guess he is the first one to have upgraded front and rear anti-roll bars on his car.

For the front is prepared something custom for perfect fit, but will write when it is at my hands...

And this post to not be just comments here is one great find, which I made a little accidentally.
Behr thermostat for 155 Q4
10032018565.jpg
New old stock, something which is not produced from some time now. It was staying at one local dealer of alfa romeo parts for more than 10 years for sure and maybe more than 20

And also here is a new original OZ carbon center caps for my Ultralleggera
03022018544.jpg
I bought them just in case, but hope the current one, which are on the wheels to not disappear strangely.