I thought I would share my work in progress with you. For various reasons I have been creating an ECU Emulator / Development System to help with the reverse engineering of my 16v integrale's ECU. Not all features / buttons work, there are a few bugs and the sensor section doesn't really do anything at the moment. But one key functional aspect is you can LOAD binary files and IDENTIFY them - the tool will report if they are standard integrale chips or recognised modified items. I could also add Alfa binaries if you want me to. The emulator has a fully functional disassembler and simulator of the 6803 and 6811 CPU's and you can run code at various speeds, watch memory locations, stop on locations containing certain values etc. I have nearly finished a full command line assembler too which I am playing with locally at the moment and will upload soon.

As I say its a work in progress, but you can't break anything by pressing things to see what happens.

If you are interested it runs best using Safari on a Mac (1920 x 1200), or Google Chrome on a PC is OK. I doubt it will work very well in Microsofts browsers. If you are interested in it and have any questions then feel free to ask below.

http://integrale.website/ecu/

p.s. easy to remember address :-)