Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying BerlinaSportivo :: Italian Sports Saloons but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: @Steve Webb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Evodelta View Post
    I don't really understand that excuse, if you've got stuff going on and don't want more hassle then you give the money back - it's then one thing less to worry about.
    I agree entirely. There is no excuse for holding the money and not delivering the goods.

Is there any way you can remove the shop for now? I think that would be a good idea.
    I would if I could. I just had an admin account on the forum and nowhere else. I asked Steve to do this but no reply.

I'd just like to say here and now I have no idea of what is going on, have had no contact with Steve nor have I been given any money for parts which haven't gone out.
    To be honest I wish I'd never got involved and hope my association doesn't tarnish the honest and upfront way I am known for dealing with people.
    I am disappointed (putting it gently) by the way our little community has been handled and I too am a bit fed up with the lack of communication.

If I could do someone then I really would but in terms of the shop and website I simply have no power.

I will try again.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Corrie, please - please do the chargeback and get your money back and then contact Martin.

I don't think you are likely to get anywhere with Steve any time soon given recent experience.