Thread: @Steve Webb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Default @Steve Webb

@Steve Webb

Hi Guys, did Steve's email adress change when he moved? Can somebody please supply me the corret adress.

Thank you,
    Corrie
    Last edited by wrinx; 23-04-14 at 19:21.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Not that I'm aware of, have you sent him a private message?

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

www.alfaromeo155.co.uk ............................ □□□-V-□□□ .................................. www.ilmostro.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

No I used his email adress.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I have been trying to contact Steve - I will let you know if I have any news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Thank you

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Sorry, I have not had any reply as yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

OK next question.

I bought parts from the forum. How do I get feed back on delivery, tracking etc?

I finalized the order and the money was paid to Steve by Paypal, for uprated conrods on the 7th of April. Now the order seem to be unfinished on the forum. If I try to complete it, I need to pay again???????

What is going on? Is there anybody that can help?
    Last edited by corriedw; 23-04-14 at 06:32.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I am sorry but I really think that you should cancel the order - can you get your money back via PayPal easily?
    No contact can be made with Steve so we are at a loss at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaJack View Post
    I am sorry but I really think that you should cancel the order - can you get your money back via PayPal easily?
    No contact can be made with Steve so we are at a loss at the moment.
    Not so good info, what about forum, if Steve i not available webpage and forum will probably expire sooner or later....
    and a lot valuable info is here... meaby we could start to think how to backup all the data... just my few toughts

W
    "Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Suzumushi View Post
    Not so good info, what about forum, if Steve i not available webpage and forum will probably expire sooner or later....
    and a lot valuable info is here... meaby we could start to think how to backup all the data... just my few toughts

W
    Not to worry, we are making enquiries and will update with new info ASAP.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Not to worry, we are making enquiries and will update with new info ASAP.
    As above, Jack and I (mainly Jack!) are working to keep things going but I need to stress that neither of us have any involvement in the financial side of the shop or forum so can only advise, not continue with orders.

Please bear with us while we try to sort what we can, or until Steve takes over the reigns again

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

www.alfaromeo155.co.uk ............................ □□□-V-□□□ .................................. www.ilmostro.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I got the money back, a 5-month wait was too long. From now on I buy parts from other shops.
    155Q4 +200hp, 156v6sportswagon +200hp, GT-06, Giulietta, 156 Crosswagon Q4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I need the parts in a hurry, my engine rebuild is now almost a year delayed for various reasons, including waiting for eprom, map sensor and now conrods.

If only Steve replied with the status of the order. I also have no idea how to reverse the order from the forum page.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by corriedw View Post
    I need the parts in a hurry, my engine rebuild is now almost a year delayed for various reasons, including waiting for eprom, map sensor and now conrods.

If only Steve replied with the status of the order. I also have no idea how to reverse the order from the forum page.
    You should be able to do a "chargeback" from your credit card (the one used for Paypal).

wrinx
    Last edited by wrinx; 24-04-14 at 22:17.
    My Q4 in the Garage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by wrinx View Post
    You should be able to do a "chargeback" from your credit card (the one used for Paypal).

wrinx
    All this started when I could not get an update or tracking for delivery.

Paypal confirmed that the actual payment was allready made to Steve and the transaction can not be reversed. This leaves my no choice than to stressfully wait and give the delivery more time, before starting a dispute.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Forget Paypal, your Credit Card issuer should be able to do a "chargeback"...Paypal don't like it but it does work apparently.

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I know this is a UK website but worth a look:
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/sho...ard-chargeback

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

This leaves my no choice than to stressfully wait and give the delivery more time, before starting a dispute.
    Take a good look at the terms/conditions when starting a dispute.
    I had to use the option once, and if I remember correctly you'll have 30 days after payment to start a dispute.

If you have a creditcard in combination with your paypal account, get in contact with them. They'll sort it out like wrinx also mentioned.
    In a world full of compromise...
    ...some don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Brul(tm) View Post
    Take a good look at the terms/conditions when starting a dispute.
    I had to use the option once, and if I remember correctly you'll have 30 days after payment to start a dispute.

If you have a creditcard in combination with your paypal account, get in contact with them. They'll sort it out like wrinx also mentioned.
    I do not want this, I just need Steve to arrange for the part delivery. A dispute may reflect on Steve's future business, but if i need this to get my money back I will.

At the start of this a year ago, I was under the impression that Steve will collect all the parts I need and ship it to SA. That would be simple and have a tax advantage at my side and I didn't mind the cost he added. But no he just ordered the parts with suppliers for delivery to my address, which left me with a lot of different parts to track and I took a beating from tax and added costs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I have been trying to contact Steve - I will let you know if I have any news.
    No word of Steve yet? It is difficult to believe that he abandant his website for so long?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

No word of Steve yet? It is difficult to believe that he abandant his website for so long?
    I got a reply - he is going through quite a bad patch (moving back to the UK is not as smooth as planned) in his personal life so has blocked out any distractions whilst he sorts it out. Unfortunately I did not get a reply to my email as yet with information on your order and the status of the shop.

I really think (and sorry to say) you must do the charge back with your credit card and go direct to the actual source of the goods:
    http://www.deltaparts.co.uk/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Speaking to Delta Parts can only help, if Steve paid the money over to them. But they would have processed the order then.

If I have to order from new, I would need the money back first. Especially at the current, horrific SA exchange rates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I got a reply - he is going through quite a bad patch (moving back to the UK is not as smooth as planned) in his personal life so has blocked out any distractions whilst he sorts it out.
    I really think it would be better if Steve just communicate with me now, so that we can come to an agreement. My time is running out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I got a reply - he is going through quite a bad patch (moving back to the UK is not as smooth as planned) in his personal life so has blocked out any distractions whilst he sorts it out. Unfortunately I did not get a reply to my email as yet with information on your order and the status of the shop.

I really think (and sorry to say) you must do the charge back with your credit card and go direct to the actual source of the goods:
    http://www.deltaparts.co.uk/
    I don't really understand that excuse, if you've got stuff going on and don't want more hassle then you give the money back - it's then one thing less to worry about.

Is there any way you can remove the shop for now? I think that would be a good idea.
    I'd just like to say here and now I have no idea of what is going on, have had no contact with Steve nor have I been given any money for parts which haven't gone out.
    To be honest I wish I'd never got involved and hope my association doesn't tarnish the honest and upfront way I am known for dealing with people.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Evodelta View Post
    I don't really understand that excuse, if you've got stuff going on and don't want more hassle then you give the money back - it's then one thing less to worry about.
    I agree entirely. There is no excuse for holding the money and not delivering the goods.

Is there any way you can remove the shop for now? I think that would be a good idea.
    I would if I could. I just had an admin account on the forum and nowhere else. I asked Steve to do this but no reply.

I'd just like to say here and now I have no idea of what is going on, have had no contact with Steve nor have I been given any money for parts which haven't gone out.
    To be honest I wish I'd never got involved and hope my association doesn't tarnish the honest and upfront way I am known for dealing with people.
    I am disappointed (putting it gently) by the way our little community has been handled and I too am a bit fed up with the lack of communication.

If I could do someone then I really would but in terms of the shop and website I simply have no power.

I will try again.