Trend Alert: 5 Oversized Scarves Under €50 | Fashion Boss

TREND ALERT!! When shopping for scarves this season, “the bigger, the better”. Why has everyone become obsessed with oversized scarves? Not only is a chunky, giant scarf cozy and 100% appropriate for winter, the accessory is great for layering and adding texture to your look. Check out these oversized scarves for UNDER €50! Enjoy! <3 LJD x […]

WIN!! Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Voucher Giveaway | Fashion Boss

It’s competition time! I’ve decided to hold a competition because every girl deserves to be pampered every so often. <3 The evenings are getting darker, it’s colder out and so we all need something to cheer ourselves up. I have teamed up with Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics for this AMAZING giveaway because I have used Bella Terra […]

Breaking News: Beyoncé And Topshop Launch Activewear | Fashion Boss

BEYONCE is launching an activewear label with Topshop, which will include “clothing, footwear and accessories across fitness, dance and sports categories”. She has created a 50-50 partnership with the British retailer, to produce an athletic streetwear brand, which is yet to be named. “I could not think of a better partner as I continue to grow […]

Marion Cuddy’s Night of Fashion & Fizz | Fashion Boss

Last night Marion Cuddy of Marion Cuddy Irish Designers Emporium hosted a night of Fashion & Fizz in Powerscourt Townhouse. I was delighted to be be attending because I was dying to try out my new Canon camera ( I am addicted to Canon cameras). When I arrived, I caught with many designers including Rebecca […]

The Latest: Alexander Wang for H&M | Fashion Boss

The designer/high-street collaboration between Alexander Wang and H&M has been revealed in full today ahead of its launch next month. Since the collection by New York’s favourite sports luxe designer for the affordable Swedish brand was announced back in April, many teaser images have been posted on social media suggesting Alexander Wang would stay true to his […]