Hi Lads,

This thread is about all the Alfa's that I have had over the years it is only 3 but they all have had a certain tinkering with them.

It started off with my pride and joy, which was a lowly 146 1.4 Facelift. All I did to that car was put some OZ Ultraleggeras on it in antracite, with KW V2's and a cat back silenced Ragazzon exhaust and goodridge braided brakelines and Ferodo performance pads and drilled a grooved discs. And my full SQ install stereo with custom mid bass and tweeter pods for the car. And lots of dynamat. It was nero Fuoco, I got it RR'd and with 80k miles on it from day one it was still running 103.2bhp and 84lb/ft of torque. I bought it originally from Tallaght from a women who minded it to be fair. Anyway here are some pics. I don't know where it is now.

Then we move onto the 156. This was bought of Gerry Campbell in Portlaoise without even seeing it. I thrusted the man completely and couldn't fault the car at all. It was big money at the time 1800 euro but didn't have to spend any money on the engine as it all was done the TB's etc. The 156 was a great handling car but it was as high as a kit so I got some Bilsteins and Eibachs off Pat and a full GTA interior for it. Then got some CL pads and grooved and drilled Mtec discs along with Goodridge lines. Then I got a Wizrd exhaust for it that is on Pat's GTA. I drove it and then got bored with it and sold it onto a chap from Dublin for half nothing but hey live and learn. I also got BBS wheels for it and fitted the stereo again for it. Also, I had fitted a BMC CDA carbon airbox too.

Some pics.

And now the 166

You all know the story. It is a V6 and has had full rear suspension rebuild bushes everything and the front suspension all done. I will fit my stereo and some sound insulation to this also but it is a bit more involved compared to the all the other cars with the ICS in it etc. So that is still a work in progress. I have Eibach sports springs for this but must get them fitted and have Mtec black grooved discs for the car and a set of 19 inch OZ Ultraleggeras to be fitted just need to get tyres for them. The next mod is hopefully a Unicorse Rep exhaust ala Morris' GTA. And then get FSD's for the car and get the above fitted. Out of all the cars I have owned this is the best compromise between the 146 for back road fun and the 156. It is just a better package than all of the rest of the cars. The next model I will like to own would be something a bit older and left field. Not sure what it will but I will be saving up for a long time for it.

HMMMM V6