Hello everyone,

no you haven't misread the title, I know it is not yet 2013 but I have a very special idea for a 2014 calendar and I'm going to need some extra help for this one.

Very shortly Romeo the teddy bear is going to be arriving at BerlinaSportivo towers, and over the next 11 months I want to send him on a round the world trip. This won't be your usual trip though, I want to send him around the world to visit as many of our members as possible, and I want him to be photographed with as many of our members cars as possible whilst he is out seeing the world.
It would be nice if he could be photographed somewhere where it is possible to tell what country he is in, so when he is over here in France he'll get snapped somewhere where you can see all the grape vines.
He'll be sent off with his own passport so we can record where and when his his visits take him.

At the end of all of this the photos from his travels will be put together as the BerlinaSportivo 2014 calendar, to be put on sale at the end of next year, and he will also be put up for adoption\auction with the proceeds going to a charity that we can all decide on.

So do you want to help out with this? If so drop me a pm with your name and country or reply to the thread.

Cheers for reading, and lets hope we can get this sorted.