My name is Fernando, I from Argentine but live in Tenerife (Spain) Since 2003.
On 2006 I buy my firt Alfa, a 145 1.4TS Sport Pack, Grigio chiaro met. with sunroof, 2001 Reg. I Have a dumb accident on octuber 2011 and I decided breaking the car... Pics..

Last pics with Cloverleaf black wheels, with drum to disc convertion. H&R springs, KYB shock absorbers etc etc

On june of 2011 I buy a 145 Cloverleaf on Madrid and I scrapped a other QV with full zender kit (engine broken) I could not bringing me the 2 cars home, represented a cost of 1000 € in crane boat tickets etc.
1996 reg. on Italy and 1997 on Spain. The original colour is Rosso Alfa 130 B/B. I re paint with rosso alfa 130.

firts pics

The QV´s

Scrapping

On Mazagon, Huelva. at scheduled times of taking the boat back to Tenerife. 35 hours.

Primmer

Rosso Alfa

Buy the car in Madrid, I was with him until Zamora. Remove the donor and travel to Huelva. 1135km in total, with a car that was stopped for 10 months.

Today I have it parked failing change the belts and little else.

When I have the dumb accident, I not have a car and I buy a 146 1.4TS Sport Pack 1999 reg. with broken engine. Octuber 2011
The idea was to paint it white and mount the zender kit. But they brought an another Alfa on my way and I sold it in April this year.

on repair

My last Alfa...A 155 V6 Skinny Body, 1992. Rosso Alfa 130. Sunroof, clima, abs, all electric!
I went looking at Barcelona and the trip to Huelva 1300km. And trip 35hs to tenerife on boat. On april 2012

Huelva, The same beach with my QV

My Alfas

V6!

Busso

I buy a complete interior cloth / leather. I need to mount the remaining.

the wheels are painted for my ex 145, When use in qv be painted black or white

On my new home

When you are done the QV, will transform the V6 at wide body, and I will full paint.

Greetings!