Today was a shiny day and decided to take some photographs of my 155 Q4 and here they are:

This is the car I traded with my old 1990 1.8ie.

Engine was overhauled about 2.000 kms (2.5 years) ago. Rear diff, gearbox, prop shaft, viscous, axles, brakes overhauled 1.000 kms (1 year) ago. Whole internal trim, seats changed 6 months ago. External trim and re-spray was going to be done but unfortunately I have to sell it.

It has remapped chip, performance air filter, Graham Goode BOV, LPG system installed, Defi Racer 52mm Turbo gauge, battery removed to the luggage compartment, 15" wheels and everything else stock and original.

Look this beast laying there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He welcomes you.

Beauty of simpleness and don't forget there is 200+ BHP hiding under these.

Another close look.

Wide angle view. I like these wooden trims at this car. Maybe the leather would look better but the feel that wooden is giving the best in my opinion.

You can see the regulator of the LPG kit at the place of the battery here. I have the metal cover of the spark plugs but I didn't install it. I don't know why...

Here the trunk is... I can put my laptop there and that is enough nearly to fill trunk after the LPG kit installation... I forget to clean trunk.

You can see the battery.

This beast is going like bullet and can easily overboost at 1.5 bars but I prefer peak boost around 1.3 and continious boost 1.2 bars.

It is a pity I have to sell this car but...