Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Default B.S. 155 20th Anniversary

Hi Everybody,

As promised here is the outline to a little 20th anniversary project I'd like to do.
    To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Alfa Romeo 155 here at BerlinaSportivo we want to do something just a little bit different and special.
    The 155 has a large following in countries all around the world, so what we would like to do is ask everyone who has a 155 to go outside on the 15th of May 2012 (15/5/2012) and take a photo or video of your 155.

It doesn't matter what model of 155 you have, or what you are doing with it that day, you just need to go out to the car and record it. It can be a single photo or a full blown HD video presentation.

All the videos and pictures will then be put together into a single, 'Day in the life' video to celebrate the car, and mark its 20th anniversary.

Our hope is that we can collect media from all around the world from all the different models of 155. So if make sure you tell everyone you know who owns a 155 about this project.

If you visit other Alfa forums, please let them all know about this.

Cheers and here is just a short promo video that I put together for the project.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0zAtltKYM"]Alfa Romeo 155 20th Anniversary project. - YouTube[/ame]

The more people that know about the project and the more people that get involved the better the end result will be. So please get involved and tell everyone you think might be interested or able to help all about it.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Good idea...hope I remember!

Posted on 155.org and AROC forums too.

wrinx
    Last edited by wrinx; 07-01-12 at 10:33.
    My Q4 in the Garage

www.alfaromeo155.co.uk ............................ □□□-V-□□□ .................................. www.ilmostro.co.uk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Where do you want the vids/pics sending to?

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

www.alfaromeo155.co.uk ............................ □□□-V-□□□ .................................. www.ilmostro.co.uk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Not sorted that out yet as I'll need somewhere with a lot of storage. Thats next on my list of stuff to do, although it won't be needed until after the 15th of May.

Thinking more about this, I think it would be a good idea to do an end of year film as well to encompass all of the celebrations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Do both

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

I think I probably will do both. The 'Day in the life' video isn't so pressing as the date for the 'Day' is a little way off. A full on 20th Anniversary production will be more work, but would definitely be worth it.
    Just need to find out what special events are being planned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Bowing to public pressure we are now going to be putting together 2 films to celebrate the 155's 20th anniversary.

The first will still be the 'Day in the Life' film, consisting of all the pictures and videos taken of the 155 on the 15th of May 2012.

The second will be made up of all the other special 20th anniversary celebrations .

I am in the process of sorting out the details for uploading all the material. At the moment files upto 20Mb in size can however be set directly to our online storage by emailing them to berlinasportivo@onlinefilefolder.com and putting ' 20th ' in the subject field. If you don't add 20th to the subject field the file won't be accepted.

Stay tuned for details on how to send files over 20Mb.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Posted on AROCKV.my FB Malaysia too.

AROCKV Malaysia

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Thanks Tuah, the more people that know about these little projects the better.

Everyone else please feel free to post up details about the Anniversary projects along with a link back here to any other forums you visit.

Cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

In preparation for the whole anniversary year I've added a file uploader to the website, you can find it at www.berlinasportivo.com/uploader and you can log into it using the name : 'berlinasportivo' and the password 'uploader' .

If any of you have any pictures or videos that you would like included in either of the videos that I will be producing to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the 155 please don't hesitate to upload them to the site.

Cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Well the weather is warming up in Europe now, so hopefully we should all be going to some Alfa events soon.

I have already received a few pics from various events around the world, but please remember to take your cameras when you are at the events and let me have some of them. I'm still working on the anniversary projects and need all the material I can get my hands on.

Cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Only a week to go and my Q4 is still in the body shop...might not be able to get a picture.

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

HI chaps, with less than a week to go I thought it was time to give this a bump.

If at all possible, on the 15th of May could as many of you as possible go out to your Q4 and take a picture of it.
    It doesn't need to be a brilliant picture, the car doesn't need to be cleaned and polished, it can even be stuck in the garage in pieces.
    All I am after is as many pictures as possible of Q4s on that day.

Oh and if you can get video as well, that would be brilliant.

Cheers all.

mpampis_ is offline Running smoothly
    OP of the best thread of the year 2012
    Best Modified car of the year 2012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I'm ready. I start charge my camera

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Just a final reminder to everyone, tomorrow is the 15th, so I hope you are all ready with your cameras and videos to grab some footage for me.
    Many thanks to everyone who has mailed and messaged me saying they will join in and send through files.

If you want to send files straight through to me via email (steve@berlinasportivo.com) please feel free, but for larger files please use the uploader function.

You can find the file uploader at www.berlinasportivo.com/uploader and you can log into it using the name : 'berlinasportivo' and the password 'uploader' .

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing all your pics and videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

I'm still not sure to make a photo to my car now, he's still waiting for his resurrection (a year has already past!) and my mood is not the best, because for me it's too hard to see him in the garage collecting dust... All these reasons together made me no longer participate in the forum for the moment...I'm sorry but I'm not excited to see my car parked in the garage in a video commemorating the model as important, I hope you understand.
    "For people who consider driving an art... Alfa Romeo"

Alfa 156 GTA SW'03
    Alfa 155 Q4'92

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Default My Q4

This is the most recent photo of my 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 2.0 Turbo 16V Q4, original condition!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Antonio Barbara (ALFAnord 222)

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/members/ajpbar.html
    http://www.clubcuoresportivo.it/member.php?209-ajpbar
    http://www.alfaromeoteam.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4998
    http://www.alfa155.net/profile.forum...wprofile&u=178

Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 2.0 Turbo 16v
    Alfa Romeo 156 1.9JTD
    Alfa Romeo 33 1.3S
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Good morning all. Until afternoon I will have Pics and video with my new inside camera. Happy birthday all 155's Alfisti

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

From Romania with love... Alfa love!
    Happy birthday Alfa155!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by biggie_ View Post
    I'm still not sure to make a photo to my car now, he's still waiting for his resurrection (a year has already past!) and my mood is not the best, because for me it's too hard to see him in the garage collecting dust... All these reasons together made me no longer participate in the forum for the moment...I'm sorry but I'm not excited to see my car parked in the garage in a video commemorating the model as important, I hope you understand.
    Hi Biggie, totally understand about your disappointment with the car, hopefully when I get all the media in and put together the vids, they will provide you with some enthusiasm!

Hang in there mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Steve you can take more photos of me from my garage. I hope after work the weather will be better for a fast video on the road inside and outside the car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Steve you can take more photos of me from my garage. I hope after work the weather will be better for a fast video on the road inside and outside the car

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by biggie_ View Post
    there are many 155s waiting for their resurrection... don't be pessimist.
    have a look:
    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5115/dsc00157lv.jpg

I uploaded recent photos from the members of alfisti.gr at the www.berlinasportivo.com/uploader . their titles are the names of the owners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hi all!

And Happy Birthday to all 155

Today I drove with my Q4 and I already made some photos. I'll post or send them on the evening. If the weather stay's sunny/cloudy here in Austria I'll try to make a small video also...

Till then!

Saluti, fochista
    Alfa Romeo - La bellezza non basta!

per il mio divertimento: Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 '93 nero --> Garage
    per l'estate: Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V '97 rosso alfa --> Garage in arrivo
    per l'inverno: Fiat Cinquecento Sporting '98 nero
    per la mia moglie: Alfa Romeo 156 SW 1.8 T.S. '02 nero met. --> Garage in arrivo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hi everyone, greetings from Bulgaria !!!

We have a nice fanclub for the legendary 155 here and we are planning some things for the jubilee.
    First of all I need to say that from July 2009 till now we have always made two big national meetings per year for the 155 fans here - one for the coming of Spring and one at the end of the Summer. I have tried to make a small fan-site to celebrate the 155's Jubilee and its fans in Bulgaria - it's only in Bulgarian for now, but you can see what we've made till now here :

http://legend155.weebly.com/10791072-scar155bg.html - the links for the picture galleries are bold and under almost every picture on the link.

For the 20th Anniversary we will have a Grand National Meeting but due to some hollidays in BG it will be a bit later - on 26th of May. There will be a lot of pics and video which I will post here. I have made also a celebration sticker and a T-Shirt - I hope you will like them !
    And finally, to honour the day, I made a few pics of my cars - the Black Beauty (1.8TS MY.95 Sport) and the White Swan (2.0TS 8v). In fact the white one is driven mostly by my girlfriend, which is also mad about the 155. We had some terrible rainstorms here these days so please excuse me for the dirt on the cars...
    I will keep you updated for the National Jubilee Meeting here - bye for now !
    Last edited by Alfa155_BG; 20-05-12 at 10:50.