Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying BerlinaSportivo :: Italian Sports Saloons but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hello, thanks for asking. But I'm affraid not.

I'd rather say I have to sell my 155 Q4, just it is hard for me taking that decision. Over a year thinking on this matter. Really love this car, the most trustful car I've ever had so far.

If anyone ask , the price will be around 12000 EUR. Exclusively for members I will discuss this price and I will gladly take into consideration all offers. This car will be first advertised on this site/forum for 1 month ! This Alfa needs a passionate behind the wheel.

And for this beloved 155 q4 the next owner may take ALL spare parts to the very last screw (spare engine, all diffs, gearbox, steering wheel assemble, T3/T4 hybrid turbo, FMIC, all shafts, body parts, electronics and God knows what else ...there are many). Of course all spares for free and have nothing to do with the price but with passion!

Please do not ask why I'm doing this because I only know I don't like doing it !

Best regards,
    Chris
    Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 WB '95
    Alfa Romeo per sempre !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

New look...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 WB '95