Thread: Languages.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Default Languages.

Hi everyone,

just thought I'd clarify the position of the Forum when it comes to languages. As you all know, we have members on the forum from all over the globe, and not all members have English as a first language.
    Google translate is getting better and better, it isn't perfect but it is perfectly good for using on the forum. So if you don't think your English is good enough, feel free to translate your posting via Google translate, no one will mind, and we will be grateful for your input.
    If you want to put up the post in your original language, then feel free to, just so long as you put the translation up as well, a number of members are bi-lingual in various languages so can help out with any translation as well.

So to sum up, please don't be worried about using Google translate or any other translation service to post. Your input into the forum is much more important than perfect English.

Thanks for reading.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Hi!

I read this forum more than one year. I agree, that my english knowledges is bad, including grammer. So it is reason for my silence at forum. Sometimes I wanted to write some question or answer, but i didn't it, because I am afraid for misunderstunding.

P.s. anyway I have 3 Alfas, one of them is Q4.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Thats exactly why I posted this. Please don't worry about not being understood. The chances are that Google translate will be fine, and if not I'm sure there are people on the forum who can help.

So what are the other 2 Alfas?
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

2 other alfas = 2 GTV TB V6 .There is long story (we thought one of them for trackday car, but then we understood that's not good idea, an then we decided to buy Q4 and it's succeeded for cheap money.)

at the moment one of GTV for everday use, the second for spare parts and Q4 how trackday car!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Your English is perfectly fine, please feel free to join in

If there is anything you struggle with just stick it in Google too...sorted

wrinx
    My Q4 in the Garage

www.alfaromeo155.co.uk ............................ □□□-V-□□□ .................................. www.ilmostro.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Great words of encouragement. My English is pathetic and I have to use Google translator (even so I have to use a lot of time to make the message understandable, jejejejeje).

Thank you!!!