Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying BerlinaSportivo :: Italian Sports Saloons but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Surely is absolutely right. But I can not guarantee the outcome in practice because since we entered the crisis, I have not done any long trip.

I am totally convinced that replace the OEM master cylinder by the Alfa166 gives greater efficiency. (It's a "Pending task" that I have).

Also, install a larger diameter rotor, provides more leverage (with the same pressure), and less warming to have more surface friction. (Depending on the behavior to the master cylinder Alfa166, I installing rotors of 315 or 330mm in the future).

For now, what I can say is if you touch the brake pedal, is comfortable and the response is good with normal driving.

I wish I could provide you with more information of when driving the car with sport driving, but I can not. I'm sorry. But I think your project has "good color."
    Last edited by David ARTC-215; 08-12-12 at 09:19.