No, Steve, it all seemed to go pretty much according to plan. The only 'problem' that I really have left to deal with is a 'ripple' in the boost level of about .05 bar every .3 of a second. I haven't mentioned it because its really an interaction between the Autronic SM4 and my waste gate actuator -but it is a tad annoying because it means that I cannot set the boost level exactly as high as i would like..because on the tiny peaks of the ripple boost goes over 1.4 bar and I want to keep it in the 1.3's even if that is 1.399...

but I hope that i can sort it out this weekend as I should get a lot of runs and I now have two dataloggers to collect the data.

I have put a physical switch in the car so that I can switch between the controlled boost and base boost (which is 1.15 bar in my car) - that should be useful. i have also managed to connect the hall effect sensor that drives the standard speedo to the Autronic so that the device know how fast the car is traveling and so that i can configure boost levels in different gears.

for anyone that is interested the standard hall effect sensor in a Q4 is 0.067 pulses per Kph!

jim