Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Cheers for the link, looks like the a good place to go, I've only got a couple of areas to touch up, under a wing mirror, by the filler cap and where the front bumper has rubbed, so can get that all prepped at some point then give the 2pack paint can a go.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: Dozeing in the garage.
    2009 Audi A4 tdi: Everyday drive.
    1994 Alfa Romeo 155 , 1995cc Std Standard Black

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Yes, you should have a better chance at a colour match with a black car.

I took it out to the Kent and East Sussex section meeting on Thursday. Pleased to say it is running very well and no funny boost behaviour after putting the ball bearing and spring back in the controller. Running at 0.9 for now. I'll just give it a quarter turn until its around 1.1.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

It wasnt me but my friend and his colleague who had to change the front bumper, the left headlight, turn signal light (?) because of some small accident which was happened couple of months before. The front grille (the center mesh with the scudetto) had to be repaired and repainted as well (like the front bumper). The AC radiator damaged a bit too but my AC has not worked for a year, so it was removed and the AC pipes are closed for now. The new bumber dont have the headlight washers so I've got the piping to install the IC cooling
    The left passanger side door locking mechanic (?) had to changed as well, the aftermarket central locking system couldnt move it, it was manually usable only, until now.
    The engine got new oil as well, the usual Motul 6100 Synergie+ 10W40
    I'll buy new winter tyres and thinking of refurbishing the winter wheels, maybe even repaint them to the gold color of the classic John Player Special F1 car, anyone knows the RAL code of it ?
    1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 , 1995 cc Standard Standard Black

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

This weekend I have been mainly trying to drill out snapped machine screws from various bits and pieces in the engine bay.

A real pain in the ass when you are dealing with M4 screws and 2mm drill bits. Must have got through 6 drill bits yesterday alone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

Finally got round to switching the lights back over to UK driving, meant stripping the light units down fully, but gave me the chance to fully clean and swap in a full set of new bulbs.

Wasn't exactly the way I remember doing it when I moved to france, but a couple of witness marks hopefully mean I've switched it back correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides

In an effort to keep this thread going as long as is humanly possible, here is what I've done for the old girl recently. Yep bought a new place with garage, so now the Q4 has got a new home.

Dry and bright thanks to the new lighting I'm putting in. Big enough to get some work done finally.