At Sandown this weekend, all was going well until, there was suddenly no clutch pedal

Anyway, I managed to get it into a gear an limp back to the pits in 2nd gear which was better than suffering the ignominy of being towed from the track.

I soon discovered that the rod that comes out of the clutch slave cylinder (and presses on the lever that operates the clutch) was gone - as was the small piston from inside the the clutch slave cylinder - so no fluid either.. I noticed that the lever arm on the outside of the clutch bell housing that operates the release bearing was all the way forward... So either the fork arms that carry the release bearing have broken, the release bearing has broken, or the arms have simply slipped out!

I tried to be very careful when I was putting in the new clutch plate a few weeks ago to make sure that I had the fork arms engaged in the bearing - and I did about 15 laps at Sandown before the clutch 'went'!

Anyone any ideas as to what has happened? Obviously the gearbox has got to come out again - not something I was really looking forwards too..

I don't supposed that anyone would have a spare slave cylinder that I could buy??

jim~