what would be interesting is a full report on how the 28mm front bar performs. I hate body roll, and have installed the same rear 24mm bar that is being referred to here. In my opinion, the body roll control of the rear bar alone (using the std front bar) is sufficient. However, I am using 650 lb/inch springs on the front and 550 lbs/inch spring on the rear. These also have an effect on controlling roll. The KEY limiting factor in how fast these cars will lap any track is the amount of understeer that is developed in corners where the speed of the car is forced to drop below 65kmh - typically on 2nd gear corners with a bend angle of more than 90 degrees. Typically understeer on these corners strictly limits the speed of getting back onto the throttle. Thus, any increase in understeer with result in higher lap times. I have found that using VERY stiff springs in the rear of my Q4 can assist in reducing understeer as it is easier to get the back of the car to slide a little in these slow corners (even using slicks).

Well done on getting us another option for the front bar NA15575, it will be great to get a report in the future about how it works.

cheers, jim.