I did this track evening (organised with AROC by Plastic Pig) last Monday in the Q4 and filmed it with the bullet cam, here are a few laps from that.

Enjoy....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZq3-bohfFs"]YouTube - Alfa 155 Q4 - Brands Hatch - Trackday - 27 July 2009[/ame]

Not the best example of the racing line around Brands I know

I learnt a few more things about the Q4 from that evening.

1. The power is pretty good - not perfect yet but more than happy, just needs an earlier spool up. I was hitting about 1.2 bar then it winds itself down to 0.9 - this is a problem I wil probably fix with upgrades (turbo and IC will swapped when the current one can spin no more).

2. The brakes surprised me. OK, I was braking quite early but the bashing they did get, for 284mm disks they did well not to fade much. But then again a day like this leaves you wanting the big 166 calipers all over again, just so you can brake that bit later.

3. Biggest downside was the body roll, although I am told it does not look like much, it really feels it and affects the cornering speed a lot. Bigger and better ARBs is a good start but where from I do not know.