PDA

View Full Version : Dutch link, help

j1v
09-03-08, 15:51
Anyone familiar with dutch lang ?

http://www.artc155.nl/viewtopic.php?t=13423&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This should be about carbon fiber car parts for the 155. I'm interested what do the talk about :-

cuore_sportivo_155
09-03-08, 16:06
copy the interesting stuff here, or pm me, and i'll translate... need to register (again!) to read the topic there...

j1v
09-03-08, 22:02
copy the interesting stuff here, or pm me, and i'll translate... need to register (again!) to read the topic there...

The topic is 5 pages, and I don't even know where is the "interesting" stuff .

I have found the link in a forum in English, mentioning this is some small company, that offers Alfa 155 carbon parts.

You could use my usr/pass : j1v/123 (i'll change the pass in a minute)

I don't want a translation, just need info if they produce them yet, who shall I contact etc.

axaQ42
10-03-08, 06:16
Thats what babelfish threw me out on the first post on that thread.

Hi ARTC'ers, Commonly: Such as some its Rudolf and I know operative in carbon/carbon industry. After much preparation we are up to that point that we coachwork shares carbon for 155 can make. The parts have been intended for racers and are also this way made i.e. without articulations, closed etc. all scharnierende parts must be confirmed with pins. You it wants active on a street car you it itself must make/adapt. We have no idea or animation is hence this interest survey. To cost: How much............... the tja cost, carbon is expensive, also for our, outside that costs it our nice what to time make and sits there also what private centjes in the development.. Toch we want provide exactly something above the cost, our aim is, as it happens, beautiful and unique make components for members of the ARTC. The price depends mainly on the quantity stuks. At this moment we are busy with making the mallen, of this dependent we stipulate our prices. This complete action has been discussed with Hilbert. Which parts are made: In principle is nothing too crazy and can everything be copied, but we have now restricted it to: - Lid of the boot - Cap - Voorspatborden WB. These parts are copies of original. Everything are provided spuitklaar and sent!! themselves pick up!! Therefore..........vragen? observations? fire separately, we want know what your ideas to be. Rudolf artc238 and I as well as possible will try all questions answer. Below a test bit of for/within spatscherm. unprocessed.

10-03-08, 06:49
Here is one supplier. I should have a link to a british supplier as well, bu i Don't find it.

http://www.alfa-romeo-racing.de/Shop/hauptteil_shop.html

cuore_sportivo_155
10-03-08, 18:53
Hi ARTC'ers, Commonly: Such as some its Rudolf and I know operative in carbon/carbon industry. After much preparation we are up to that point that we coachwork shares carbon for 155 can make. The parts have been intended for racers and are also this way made i.e. without articulations, closed etc. all scharnierende parts must be confirmed with pins. You it wants active on a street car you it itself must make/adapt. We have no idea or animation is hence this interest survey. To cost: How much............... the tja cost, carbon is expensive, also for our, outside that costs it our nice what to time make and sits there also what private centjes in the development.. Toch we want provide exactly something above the cost, our aim is, as it happens, beautiful and unique make components for members of the ARTC. The price depends mainly on the quantity stuks. At this moment we are busy with making the mallen, of this dependent we stipulate our prices. This complete action has been discussed with Hilbert. Which parts are made: In principle is nothing too crazy and can everything be copied, but we have now restricted it to: - Lid of the boot - Cap - Voorspatborden WB. These parts are copies of original. Everything are provided spuitklaar and sent!! themselves pick up!! Therefore..........vragen? observations? fire separately, we want know what your ideas to be. Rudolf artc238 and I as well as possible will try all questions answer. Below a test bit of for/within spatscherm. unprocessed.

all parts are intended for race cars, for roadwork you have to adapt the pieces yourself..
price depends on quantity

WB quarters, bootlid, hood, are the parts they will make, though it seems if there's a large enough order they will make other parts too. All parts are ready to be painted. Sent to your adress or you can pick up... With questions go to Rudolf artc238 or the original poster..

K.Kotkas
10-03-08, 20:11
there is a super thing on web named google translator. I Have sourced a lot of info with it. Just enter the URL and it will translate stuff on the fly.

translate.google.com is the link, from there on all should be obvious :p Nice link, added to my bookmarks, now if I just could get to be a member in the board that 1jv is using as its home one, that would be nice too ... somehow my registration never gets activated...