PDA

View Full Version : Disassembling a 1995 Alfa 155 Q4

Signore Enzo
04-03-08, 07:29
I am disassembling an Alfa 155 Q4 Model 1995 with RECARO Interieur (good condition !), automatic Clima.

Have also original 4 pcs.SPEEDLINE 7J x 16 wheels with very good tires.

Please ask for parts and prices !

Engine, transmission, drive train and body parts won?t be sold, need them as spares for my race car.

Many Greetings
Signore Enzo

Xti
04-03-08, 10:09
Hello, Signore Enzo.

I would be interested for the Recaro Interieur and the Speedlines. Please let me know about the prices and if it's possible some pictures.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Chris.

Signore Enzo
04-03-08, 14:46
I want to have 600,- EURO for the complete interieur including the front seats, rear seats and all 4 door panels. For the 4 Speedline with tires I want to have 500,- EURO

Greetings
Wolfgang

wrinx
04-03-08, 17:20
Ouch, if that's a reflection of prices in Europe I'm glad I'm in the UK!

Standard interiors are about ?100 (leather for ?150-200) and Black Speedlines are ?100-150 here.

wrinx

Xti
04-03-08, 17:32
I want to have 600,- EURO for the complete interieur including the front seats, rear seats and all 4 door panels. For the 4 Speedline with tires I want to have 500,- EURO

Greetings
Wolfgang

I hope you received my offer for the Recaro interior, Wolfgang.

Best regards,
Chris.

OpaNkaR
04-03-08, 21:12
Please post some pics of the interior.

AlfaJack
04-03-08, 22:35
Damn, missed out on the interior - consider me if the sale does not complete :)

Signore Enzo
05-03-08, 06:25
Hi Wrinks !

I don?t know in which condition you will get interieurs for that cheap prices in UK, but my interieur is in really good condition. And acc. to the SPEEDLINES this price is including the tires, which are nearly in new condition. So, I think that the prices are not that bad. Here in Austria there are not many 155 Q4?s, maybe that is also a reason why parts are more expensive than in other countries. Anyhow, if somebody is really interested in that parts, we can talk about a discount.

Have a very nice day, Wrinks
Greetings, Signore Enzo

Signore Enzo
05-03-08, 06:35
Hi Chris !

Thank?s for your offer, but I really want to sell the whole interieur, because when I only sell the front seats, nobody elese want to buy only the back seats and door panels. I will give you a discount when you are going to by the whole interieur.

Many greetings and have a nice day
Wolfgang

Signore Enzo
05-03-08, 06:39
Good Morning AlfaJack !

Interieur is still available, I will give verybody here at Berlina Sportivo the same prices and conditions.

Greetings
Signore Enzo

Xti
05-03-08, 07:10
Hi Chris !

Thank?s for your offer, but I really want to sell the whole interieur, because when I only sell the front seats, nobody elese want to buy only the back seats and door panels. I will give you a discount when you are going to by the whole interieur.

Many greetings and have a nice day
Wolfgang

Yes Wolfgang, it's perfectly understandable from my point of view too why you want to sell the whole interior and not just parts of it. Just that I don't intend to use any back seats and door panel in the car, trying to loose some weight.

I presented my offer to you considering that I'll have to support the transport costs which are pretty expensive too.

Please let me know which is the price with discount if I'll go for the whole interior, assuming the charge of transportation it's on me too. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Chris.

axaQ42
05-03-08, 07:56
How much would you like for the steering wheel only?or you are selling it only with the complete interior?And just for info ...would you sell the complete body of this car(without the interior if you sell separtly and the wheels,engine and so on)? And how much would you like for it?

AlfaJack
05-03-08, 10:02
Good Morning AlfaJack !

Interieur is still available, I will give verybody here at Berlina Sportivo the same prices and conditions.

Greetings
Signore Enzo

Hi, Sorry, I think I made my above post without thinking properly, with postage to the UK the price would be so high, maybe ?600. The recaro seats are really nice but I think I should hold out for a more local set even if it takes a long time. Thanks anyway :cool:

Xti
13-03-08, 21:41
Hi Chris !
I will give you a discount when you are going to by the whole interieur.
Wolfgang

Please let me know which is the price with discount if I'll go for the whole interior, assuming the charge of transportation it's on me too. Thanks again.
Best regards,
Chris.

Do you still have that Recaro interior? And is it still for sale? Thanks.

Best regards,
Chris.

shorty
03-07-08, 19:04
Hello ENZO, do you still have the Drivetrain?

cheers

Stuntz
04-07-08, 07:14
I have the drivetrains. Signore enzo dosent want to sell his as he is using it for spare for his race car!

ecl
08-08-08, 15:22
hi.

do you have the "cap" or what its called, that holds the fuel pump in the tank?

very interested as mine is rusted, and needs replacement.

Eivind

Norway

155q4-dk
18-08-08, 12:22
Hello guys.
Any of you having a spare rear subframe?

Regards
Svend

Signore Enzo
20-08-08, 14:33
Hi, Sorry, but mine is also not very good, also rost.

Greetings

Signore Enzo
20-08-08, 14:34
Hello !
Rear Subframe I need for my race car as spare.

axaQ42
20-08-08, 22:00
Would you sell the "part" with the gauges(speedometer,revs eccetera)?

Signore Enzo
24-08-08, 19:11
Hi Axa, Instruments were sold last week.

Greetings

djsly
01-09-08, 09:04
Hi,

do you hava a starter motor?

How much ??

Thanks for info.

Uhu
28-12-08, 15:48
power steering pump Fluid Reservoir tank?

And the hoses for the airconditon? (The dobble one from the compressor)

Regards

Eilert Bang (Norway)