PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 155 q4 drivetrain

Stuntz
10-02-08, 17:28
I have a complete intact q4 drivetrain for sale dismateld it yesterday. Price around 1 k eu plus shipping and it is situated in slovenia europe. package includes gerabox front diff assembly complete rear susepnison with brakes suspenison axels and diff whole package.

For sale also active suspenision.

na15575
26-02-08, 19:30
hallo stuntz
in what contision is the rear differential ?
can you send a photo of all the things

Stuntz
26-02-08, 19:38
the diff is from a working Q4

http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/image00311.jpg
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/image00411.jpg

na15575
26-02-08, 20:38
in which plase in slovenia you are locate
do you know the shiping cost for greece salonica
the rear diff has axial "play" to the gears?

Stuntz
26-02-08, 20:58
Located in ljubljana read the private message

minifreak
13-04-08, 16:46
I have a complete intact q4 drivetrain for sale dismateld it yesterday. Price around 1 k eu plus shipping and it is situated in slovenia europe. package includes gerabox front diff assembly complete rear susepnison with brakes suspenison axels and diff whole package.

For sale also active suspenision.

hi mate is this still forsale?

can you say if it includes complete front gearbox, prop, rear diff and complete rear axle?

also do you know how much to ship to uk?

many thanks

Greg

AlfaJack
13-04-08, 16:51
Welcome to the forum Greg! What you driving?

minifreak
13-04-08, 17:05
Welcome to the forum Greg! What you driving?

hi mate thanks for the welcome.

You may laugh but i currently Drive a Fiat Punto GT, but ive custom fitted a Fiat coupe 2ltr 16v Turbo in it.

shes running 330bhp @ just (330bhp@ just) 1 bar boost. done all the work myself except the engine build, left that to barbz at torque italia.

no point running more boots as traction as a major issue, and it looks like ive killed the box aswell, hence me persuing making the car 4wd.

done my reshurch and the Q4 and Dedra grale use a rear axle like the puntos so its not too difficult to convert. but after reading more ive discovered the Q4 is stronger than the dedra.

my mates got a Q4 complete but it feels so wrong to strip it to make my car.

cheers

Greg

minifreak
13-04-08, 17:05
sorry feel free to move this if its totally off topic.

Greg

AlfaJack
13-04-08, 21:54
Must be a wild beast with all that power. Great that the heavy work has been done by yourself! Where abouts are you in the UK?

AJ who posts here occasionally has stuck the same engine in his Alfa 145, so we have a couple of pocket rockets here then.

Dont worry about going OT too much but show us some pics in a new thread ;)

Cheers
Jack

AlfaJack
13-04-08, 21:55
Oh and get the Q4 owner to register (or maybe they already have...)

minifreak
13-04-08, 21:59
cheers mate, im located in north east london.

the mate with the Q4 is on here i think but not really an active member.

ill post up another thread now.

thanks

Greg

wrinx
13-04-08, 22:25
Interesting that there's another Q4 kicking about....is he planning on selling?

wrinx

AlfaJack
13-04-08, 22:38
north east london

SE here, near Orpington and Bromley.

Will you be going to Brooklands on Sat 3 May?

minifreak
13-04-08, 22:56
my mates plans were to get it then strip it, as it was bit rust underneath. was going to make mine 4wd and make his punto just a normal FWD 2ltr.

but afert a bit of time he decided it was just to rare to strip. so its sat at his plce for a couple of years.

now the time has come that he wants to sort her out and use as his fun car. so hopefully he will get it sorted sooner rather than later.

RE brooklands, fraid its my brother stag weekend then so i wont be able to make it, prob a good thing cos if i see a Q4 parked up i recon id have to crack the spanners out and start taking what i need ;)

AlfaJack
13-04-08, 23:30
RE brooklands, fraid its my brother stag weekend then so i wont be able to make it, prob a good thing cos if i see a Q4 parked up i recon id have to crack the spanners out and start taking what i need ;)

:eek: :cry: