PDA

View Full Version : Samco hose kit

Ditlev
02-02-08, 21:54
I'm looking for a complete Samco hose kit for my Q4, and also a place to buy it. I would like kits to both Turbo and Coolant.

Anybody know where to get such? Or which kit for the Delta Integrale that will fit?

Any help would be much appreciated .. :)

wrinx
02-02-08, 23:25
Far as I know it is not possible to buy one for a Q4, also don't think much (if any) of the Fait/Lancia hoses fit...sorry :(

wrinx

Brul(tm)
03-02-08, 00:36
Far as I know it is not possible to buy one for a Q4

There is no kit from Samco available :cry:
I would like one also. I've been informing in the Netherlands for making those hoses, butt that is way to expensive...... :eek:

Greetings,
Marc

Ditlev
03-02-08, 12:21
How sad.. :/

What do you suggest to do then? Or should I just keep the original?

Brul(tm)
03-02-08, 12:34
How sad.. :/

So true ...

What do you suggest to do then? Or should I just keep the original?

Ik think you should customize your own. At least, that is what i willl do when hoses are gone and needs replacement. Most hoses aren't available anymore or will get the status very soon. :tapedshut:
I have some ideas, don't know if it is posible. When the time is ready, i'll post pictures of what i had in mind. (may take a while :redface: )

Greetings,
Marc

Ditlev
03-02-08, 15:24
Well, I guess that is what I have to do then.. :)

wrinx
03-02-08, 23:08
I am needing some hoses, if anyone finds some fitted to other cars please share the information :smoke:

But...I think some will have to be specially made, when I have time I plan to take the water reservoir pipe and water pipe from under the inlet plenum, to a silicon pipe maker!

Other water pipes will probably be needed eventually but might be easier to find...

I'm also looking for the top breather hose now, mine is cracked :mad:

wrinx

Michael_kal
04-02-08, 13:02
Hello,
had the same problem last summer, the waterhose under the inletmanifold from WP to Thermostat couldt be replaced by a siliconhose from Lancia delta, i bought this from Bielstein; lacia parts www.bielstein.com

Regards Michael

for the other hoses I think you have to ask them

wrinx
04-02-08, 18:01
Which one do you mean...number 10 in the first picture?

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/wrinx/Q4/waterpipes.png

Number 8 in this picture caused some problems, had to fabricate some metal elbows! But would really like to replace with silicon, it fastens to number 10 above.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/wrinx/Q4/expansiontank.jpg

wrinx

Michael_kal
05-02-08, 06:28
hello wrinx,
yes #10 ,first pic, the one Bielstein delivers is silicone made with the small conector made of solid aluminium, fits quite well , but a mess to change it with engine in the vehihle, I removed the throttelbody to get access to the hose.
Regards Michael

Ditlev
05-02-08, 07:14
hello wrinx,
yes #10 ,first pic, the one Bielstein delivers is silicone made with the small conector made of solid aluminium, fits quite well , but a mess to change it with engine in the vehihle, I removed the throttelbody to get access to the hose.
Regards Michael

I have changed #10 in the first pic in my car too, and actually I made a hose from a Fiat Punto fit :D

The punto hose had a separate connector, where you could mount a hose on each side. Worked (and still works) quite well, and the connector won't be an issue, only the hoses.. :)

pavs
05-02-08, 08:22
hello wrinx,
Regards Michael

Do you have a part number?

wrinx
05-02-08, 18:35
Interesting...I made my own (see pics - host not available!) but would rather have a proper part!

wrinx

wrinx
09-02-08, 16:28
Groan...now I need number 24 as mine is split!

Should be ok with this as it's shared with the Fiat Coupe....

wrinx

AlfaJack
09-02-08, 17:04
24 looks very suspect on mine too...

wrinx
09-02-08, 17:52
I think a standard Samco 16mmx102mm 90deg elbow (cut down) will do the job...just need to check the size (edit: steel pipe is 16mm).

I split three hoses trying to get the 'stat off!!! Thankfully only this one is a preformed part.

wrinx