PDA

View Full Version : Owners pics

Xti
13-01-08, 23:19
Here at BerlinaSportivo I've seen beatiful cars but also I've discovered wonderful characters, nice people and I'd be more than happy to meet you all some day, maybe at a BS meeting.

I invite everybody to join the thread and post some pictures. Thank you.

Untill we'll meet... this is me aside my Q4.

Regards to all of you guys,
Chris.

Steve Webb
14-01-08, 19:10
Cracking number plate, very apt. I'll dig out a pic of myself next to the car and post it up here soon.

Xti
14-01-08, 21:53
Cracking number plate, very apt.

Let's say it's just a little tribute from my side for 155 Q4. I'm proud to have one and I'm sure you all know what I mean.

I'll dig out a pic of myself next to the car and post it up here soon.

Thanks a lot,Steve.

I also have to say I started this thread not necessarely from curiosity but from respect and of course enthusiasm. It's no explanation, it's just as simple as this: " Il cuore ha sempre raggione".

Xti
05-05-08, 21:37
As I said in the very first post of this thread it's about beatiful cars and nice people, in which order you like.

Well, now I can gladly say that me and Wolfgang (Signore Enzo) had our first Berlina Sportivo live meeting, such a great experience which I'll repeat anytime I'll have the oportunity. Without flattering intentions I have to say that characters like Wolfgang are hard to find these days and I am glad that I have met him.

About Wolfgang's Q4...you don't want to know, believe me. At least for me it realy was too much for just one day. I saw just like all of us that car on Register pages but to sit right next to it is something else (I wonder what means to drive it :eek:), it is radiating something hard to express by words, it commands such respect and appreciation. This is how I feel also about Signore's work, "uno vero appasionato" which from I have a lot to learn. Ooh, do you guys like that Ferrari ? Well, it is not mine but from number plate you can guess who owns it. :cool:

Please allow me to share some pictures of our short but fruitful meeting. Thank you Wolfgang for this friendship and thanks to Berlina Sportivo for such opportunities.