PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian 1993 Q4, Trondheim

ecl
25-12-07, 11:24
Its my first Alfa, and i've had it little more than a year. I love the car, and it has covered 20 k's this last year.
I bought the car from a guy who had only driven it 5 k's in two years, so it was about time it got out on the road.

What have i done so far you ask?

I bought the car completely original, but the engine had been rebuilt 55,000 km ago. (it wasn't the belt) :D it was a bearing inside the engine that went, not sure what its called in english, but in norwegian its called "r?de" bearing.

Now i just got the car back from a belt change, new door sills (the rubber ones) waterpump and some more.

I've built 2,5" exhaust from the turbo, threw away the cat, got some noise and power in return, which made me happy.

I also put in a green filter, but im gonna exchange it for a pipercross viper setup as soon as poosible.

Put in a sparco strut bar to stiffen up the front.

New brembo brakes + red stuff

Have'nt done much more, just changing all the fluids, gearbox, diffs, engine and so on.

my future plans for the car is keeping it in great shape, gettin' that squadra chip, maybe a new slightly bigger turbo, reinforcing the engine!? and i also has some bilsteins coming soon.

It should put out 210 hp now, and i'm looking for 250-260, i don't wanna start breakin' stuff:P

Probably forgot something, but hopefully som pics will follow this.
They are from "italian day" scandinavias largest italian gathering at the V?ler raceway in Norway

Peace

Eivind Lundquist, Trondheim, Norway

- up here it's sideways season now -

Brul(tm)
25-12-07, 13:33
Welcome Eivind,

That's a nice car you have there :cool:
enjoy the car and the forum.

Greetings,
Marc

AlfaJack
25-12-07, 13:58
Now that is a nice car! What wheels are they? Similar to speedlines!

Have fun in the snow! and welcome to the forum!

Jack

wrinx
25-12-07, 14:36
They look a bit like Avez(?) wheels...welcome :)

wrinx

Xti
25-12-07, 14:55
Eivind, welcome to the forum and enjoy your Q4 to the max.

Cheers,
Chris

pavs
25-12-07, 19:13
Nice car and welcome from me too

arjunior45
27-12-07, 08:05
welcome to the 'alfa club' and the forum. Your first Alfa? Soon you'll get the alfaviruses and you see that there is NOT any treatment for.

Nick

RMB-Racing
27-12-07, 13:10
Hi Ejvind.

Welcome!

Nice to see a almost fellow countryman... :smile: - on this site!

K.Kotkas
27-12-07, 21:02
whee, some q4 -s to northern part of Europe. Welcome!

ecl
10-01-08, 00:12
thanks guys, just back from a belt change:)
the wheels ain't avez, it's a copy, hehe

alfavirus, i know all about it, my dad's got the GT, so i guess it runs i the family

have fun

Eivind