PDA

View Full Version : Touring mirrors to Alfa 155?

S?r
18-10-07, 21:08
Im serching for race/touring mirrors for the Alfa 155, does any one know where i could find them and order them on internet to Sweden?

Have looking araound but havent found anything, but have seen some pics of small mirrors on some Alfa 155 and i just love the look on them...

So any one that could help me?
Thanks!
/Jimmy S?r

wrinx
18-10-07, 21:36
I think Hormann make some but they are about ?600!!!

"GK" on www.alfa155.org has put some small mirrors on his car...

wrinx

AlfaJack
18-10-07, 22:29
some more by kloonsy:
http://alfa155.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12811&start=15

S?r
18-10-07, 23:17
Im not welcome on the www.alfa155.org i have done 3 registretions in the same name, the last one is still there, but they keep take me away... :(

Any way, thats not the mirror i was thinking of that he had on his car, the one i whant looks more like the one that Alfa did put on the touring cars... :D

Any idea where to find!?
Thanks!
/Jimmy S?r

AlfaJack
18-10-07, 23:26
Il contact the admin, there is a HUGE problem with spam registrations, he will sort it for you, you and all genuine members are more than welcome :)

AlfaJack
18-10-07, 23:31
Here are the ones wrinx mentions:
http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog/The_Tuning_Webshop___Alfa_155_97.html

These are from the DTM cars.

wrinx
19-10-07, 00:25
Yes, that's the one Jack ;)

Jimmy, apologies if you've been deleted by the Admin :( Jack is right, they are getting 70-80 spammers a day registering and sometimes they miss real members!

wrinx

AlfaJack
19-10-07, 08:32
He said the account is enabled now so give it a try :D

S?r
19-10-07, 12:35
WOW!
Thats so nice! :)
Thanks!

And the mirrors looks realy good if You ask me, even if thats not the version i was looking for!
But what a price on some mirrors!?! *jesus*
But i like the look... *hmmmm*
Best regards from Sweden
/Jimmy S?r

Steve Webb
20-10-07, 22:38
Yes, that's the one Jack ;)

Jimmy, apologies if you've been deleted by the Admin :( Jack is right, they are getting 70-80 spammers a day registering and sometimes they miss real members!

wrinx

Geez, glad I upgraded to vBulletin when I did, since getting the software I haven't had any spammers joining.
Perhaps its time to make Col an offer he can't refuse. :deal:

wrinx
20-10-07, 23:54
....nags head?

wrinx

Steve Webb
21-10-07, 09:19
....nags head?

wrinx

Bit extreme maybe, I was thinking more along the lines of he's got a forum running on free software thats getting a royal spamming, whilst over here we've got a forum running professional software that is spam free (fingers crossed) with loads of free capacity.
Could work out well if we joined together.

S?r
21-10-07, 21:37
No one more that know any more mirrors!? :)
/J

Steve Webb
22-10-07, 10:08
The thing is that there have never been very many off the shelf bits for the 155. And the ones that have been available have been hugely expensive. There have never really been enough 155's on the road to warrant a large aftermarket parts market.
I did look at dtm style mirrors a while back, but gave up pretty quickly after I saw the price of the stuff out there.

Steve Webb
22-10-07, 10:11
These are universal ones, and should be able to made to fit without too much trouble.

Universal mirrors (http://modifying.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.aspx?cls=ROAD&grp=RP017&pcode=MTNCCSM31)