PDA

View Full Version : 155 q4 gearbox

jay
24-07-07, 16:30
hi,do anyone knows where to get q4 gearbox,rear complete axle and fuel tank.thank you.

Steve Webb
24-07-07, 20:57
The gearbox should be the same as an Delta Integrale Evo (1 or 2) except the final drive ratio will be different.

Rear diff will be same as the grale Evo as well.

Fuel tank and drive shafts will probably be Q4 specific.

Where in the world are you? And are these for a Q4 or a project?

Oh and Welcome.

jay
25-07-07, 02:01
The gearbox should be the same as an Delta Integrale Evo (1 or 2) except the final drive ratio will be different.

Rear diff will be same as the grale Evo as well.

Fuel tank and drive shafts will probably be Q4 specific.

Where in the world are you? And are these for a Q4 or a project?

Oh and Welcome.
actually i am using only 155,so i want to convert to q4.is delta integrale gearbox can be used.thank you.

Stuntz
25-07-07, 16:43
well its like this gearbox,diffs engine = same as integrale

all driveshafts includeing the one conecting gearbox and rear diff = q4 and lancia dedra not grale.

PS i think what you are doing is stupid and a waste of time if you really really want a Q4 i know about two that are for sale one whit engine problem but all spare parts ,and one up and running needs only a tidy hand.

wrinx
25-07-07, 17:29
Stupid is a bit strong...but I see your point.

Seems a lot of hard work when a Q4 can be bought with the turbo engine and 4WD system, for probably a lot less than the conversion and certainly without the hassle :D

wrinx

Stuntz
25-07-07, 17:35
sorry for my bad takeing of words but it is since you can get one for 1000 eu

wrinx
25-07-07, 17:45
;) :D

wrinx

cuore_sportivo_155
25-07-07, 19:10
can you get it to the far east for that amount though? But I agree really, better to buy a q4 and fix it up

Stuntz
25-07-07, 19:56
far east :) for a 1000 no would have to know how much a container costs to ship down there must be cheap considering there is a lot of merchendise going form the east to us but not the back way

jay
26-07-07, 03:43

all driveshafts includeing the one conecting gearbox and rear diff = q4 and lancia dedra not grale.

PS i think what you are doing is stupid and a waste of time if you really really want a Q4 i know about two that are for sale one whit engine problem but all spare parts ,and one up and running needs only a tidy hand.
actually in my country malaysia there is no q4,thats why i am doing the conversion.the one you said the engine problem,is his gearbox and rear axle in good condition.can i have his contact.tq.

Juan AR155Q4
26-07-07, 03:55
Jimnielsen bought a Q4 from Japan and they send it to Australia. Malaysia is closer. :wink:

K.Kotkas
26-07-07, 06:03
Reading this, I think I'll pop to mobile.de and buy myself some spare cars. Seems, that there seems to be a growing market for Q4-s... :)

jay
26-07-07, 06:22
Jimnielsen bought a Q4 from Japan and they send it to Australia. Malaysia is closer. :wink:
he bought a car or parts from japan.tq

Juan AR155Q4
26-07-07, 07:37
he bought a car or parts from japan.tq
LINK (http://www.berlinasportivo.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=380)

Stuntz
26-07-07, 11:29

actually in my country malaysia there is no q4,thats why i am doing the conversion.the one you said the engine problem,is his gearbox and rear axle in good condition.can i have his contact.tq.

Look if you are in malaysia that is a loong way :) he is not on the forum ill ask him in person when i get to him this weekend on the race!

CAn you get hands on a dedra integrale it is the same as Q4