PDA

View Full Version : SpaItalia 2007

Steve Webb
28-11-06, 10:03
It looks like the SpaItalia weekend is being organised for the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd of June 2007. They haven't started taking bookings yet, but I thought it would be good to get a show of hands early.

So if you are interested in coming along for the European Berlinasportivo meet please add your name to the replys below.

Also interest was expressed in stopping off at the Nurburgring for a lap or two, en masse. Please state whether you would be interested in that as well.

Also, and finally, please feel free to spread the word amongst the other forums you all frequent. It would be good to be able to bring some other Alfa owners along as well.

SpaItalia Website (http://www.spaitalia.be)

I'll Start,

Steve Webb SpaItalia + Nurburgring , Travelling from SW France, with room for a passenger.

AlfaJack
28-11-06, 12:41
Steve Webb - SpaItalia + Nurburgring , Travelling from SW France, with room for a passenger

AlfaJack- SpaItalia + Nurburgring, Travelling from SE London, with a passenger

Brul(tm)
28-11-06, 18:05
Count me in :P Spa Italia for sure. The Nürburgring, i'm not sure, so that's a maybe. Traveling from the south of the Ntehrlands, Rijen.
I have room for one passenger.

Greetings,
Marc

markgq4
07-12-06, 23:32
I am planning on going to Spaitalia again this year hopefully with the Q4

not really got any spare seats tho as i only got the front 2 :roll:

markgq4
04-02-07, 21:56
Hello all

It looks like the spaitalia site has now opened for bookings... :)

I have a question for the regulars,
last year i paid for the scuderia session @60e
but whilst watching the grand parade it didnt seem that the cars were going any slower in that session ...

Is this always the case? as the price difference is very big this year !! :roll:

markgq4
04-06-07, 19:10
So did any of you Q4 guys make it to Spaitalia this year then? ?

I didnt have the funds in the end with one thing or another,
ended up having a razz round Aintree instead in glorious sunshine :D
not quite the same as lapping Spa tho has to be said :(

O well next year eh

AlfaJack
04-06-07, 19:15
Booger, these things come around so quick, forgot all about it, just as well as I cant really afford it with a track day coming up at Bedford this month :roll: