PDA

View Full Version : Q4 - EvoCars H4B "injection enrichment" map help n

arjunior45
13-07-06, 11:06
I’m trying to convert the EvoCars “fastroad” chip H4B for Q4 of ’94 {eprom type 101.04} into a ’96 Q4’s {eprom type 101.05} chip-file map.
But I have …some difficulties in locating the “injection enrichmen V.S. throttle position” map in this EvoCars “fastroad” chip {H4B}!
Could anyone help me with that?
All I need is:
-the hex address of this map {injection enrichment} in the H4B file
-or, the values {16 bit} of the entire line in this map
-or {if this could help me in any way – locate the map} the values of the entire line from any other EvoCars “fastroad” map {EVO2 kat, Q4 of ’92 {101.03 type file} or FIAT Coupe 16V Turbo with IMMO - immobilizer}!

Waiting for any kind of info

Regards

Nick

Steve Webb
14-07-06, 07:42
Hi Nick,

Can't help you with the specifics of what you are looking for, only some background info on the EvoCars chip. The 101.04 chip is not pure Q4, its a mix of Lancia Delta Integrale Evo2 executable with modified Q4 data, Or something like this. I think all of this was to do with the Delta chip have more/better spaced breakpoints.

I'll have a look about for the mail address of the guy who wrote the chip.

Steve

arjunior45
14-07-06, 19:48
This file {H4B, for Q4 of'94} is more like a FIAT Coype 16V Turbo - first serie - than an EVO2 file.
Hope you do not mean "hfalex" as the guy who wrote that chip. I have his personal e-mail {not just the one from his site} but it is too hard to make him respond. Maybe I'll meet him in September when he will come to Megara for a race.
If you intend some other quy please let me have his address.

Cheers

Nick