PDA

View Full Version : Q4 DTM Engine Monitor

Steve Webb
06-11-17, 09:31
Has anyone else stumbled over this ebay link? Engine Monitor (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-155-Q4-DTM-Engine-Monitor/222680269665?hash=item33d8c74361:g:GZUAAOSw9fRZvTd y)

Interesting idea, I seem to remember haveing to hook a laptop up to the OBDII port before.

wrinx
06-11-17, 17:55
Spotted it earlier...looks interesting but I guess you need a working Q4 first :oops:

wrinx

jNk
06-11-17, 19:01
Its a pretty good idea, it brings our car to the 21th century :tasty:

If I could spend as much money as i would like to my car then it will be in my shopping list for xmas.

But maybe if I can find a way more minimal version (without the colorfull touchscreen and various settings)...:roll:

Steve Webb
06-11-17, 21:31
That seems a common problem at the moment. The original estimate for mine to be back on the road was the end of June. Still mopping up a few problems, but it's getting closer.
Spotted it earlier...looks interesting but I guess you need a working Q4 first :oops:

wrinx

Steve Webb
06-11-17, 21:35
If I were looking for something like that I think I'd go for the maxigauge solution, and display a few different parameters, a/f and egt for a start.

Its a pretty good idea, it brings our car to the 21th century :tasty:

If I could spend as much money as i would like to my car then it will be in my shopping list for xmas.

But maybe if I can find a way more minimal version (without the colorfull touchscreen and various settings)...:roll: