PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Alfa 75 Turbo Evo Exhaust Manifold

arguti
18-08-14, 15:13
Currently trying to source an exhaust manifold for an Alfa Romeo 75 Turbo Evoluzione which is cracked internally.

Part number is 60535032 and apparently the original part is prone to cracking so I am happy to hear from anybody who knows of any uprated items available for sale or where I can get this sorted.

Based in Worcester, UK, thank you.

le75
18-08-14, 18:15
http://www.alfa-romeo-onderdelen.nl/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1278&category_id=164&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=71

Try ring them to see if they still have one in stock.

Neil

arguti
19-08-14, 16:03
Thanks Neil

Great minds think alike....our Dutch friends tend to have many rare parts squirrelled away!

I had already emailed them yesterday but problems with my emails so will rang them tomorrow. thanks

rumbler
29-08-14, 10:00
Good luck with the research. I have done for 5 years...

Suzumushi
29-08-14, 12:30
Good luck with the research. I have done for 5 years...

5 years ? why not make one isstead of searching for 5 years ?

rumbler
29-08-14, 12:45
Because not only I don't have chance to fabricate its flanges in a CNC (In fact everyone has but I don't know if Alfa Romeo used a different wall thickness with twin scroll evoluzione manifolds or not.) but also I don't know its internal structure. As you know this is a twin scroll manifold you have to build the right way like "which cylinders connected to which scroll"; otherwise there won't be any useful reason to do so...