PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Streetfighter S EVO :: 2012 Ducati Streetfighter S EVO

Suzumushi
09-08-14, 11:17
Ducati Streetfighter S EVO :: 2012 Ducati Streetfighter S EVO (2014-08-09 11:17:49)

wrinx
09-08-14, 14:45
Mean looking machine!

What's the story with the underground storage, do you have to pay per unit or is it part of the property?

wrinx

Suzumushi
10-08-14, 01:40
Mean looking machine!

What's the story with the underground storage, do you have to pay per unit or is it part of the property?

wrinx

it's kind of a garage under the building with separate garages, so it's a part of property

Evodelta
10-08-14, 12:18
Come on then, tell us more! Despite having a few friends who are into bikes I don't know much about them. Technical spec? How fast, how powerful?
I was stood next to one when it was fired up some months ago, i could feel it throbbing through the floor, does this make it tiring to ride? It didn't feel as smooth as some of the Jap stuff.

Suzumushi
14-08-14, 14:24
Come on then, tell us more! Despite having a few friends who are into bikes I don't know much about them. Technical spec? How fast, how powerful?
I was stood next to one when it was fired up some months ago, i could feel it throbbing through the floor, does this make it tiring to ride? It didn't feel as smooth as some of the Jap stuff.

this is 1099cc, basically superbike without fairings, for street use
it had 155 bhp, but after ecu, exhaust modifications it produces 170 bhp with 120nm of torque... so it's hard but fun to drive

exhaust is not street legal as it produces 126dB.... but here on this roads You are much safer when people hear you befeore see you in mirrors.

and it's open dry clutch L-twin engine, so it can give You feelings that there are a cup of nails in the engine :)
very powerfull, and fast, only 166kg weight when dry.

regards

W

Xti
12-09-14, 11:39
Mean and beautiful. I like this kind of girls. who doesn't....?

congrats for that!