PDA

View Full Version : Why shop does not work

Kai Q4
16-02-14, 12:23
Hello.

If anybody has any information on the availability of parts? I ordered last November in a few parts but I still have not received them.
Steve wrote last month that did not receive the order, even though I've already paid for them and received confirmation. Now he is no longer responding to my e-mail.

Next week I'm going to cancel the order!!! I am very disappointed

AlfaJack
16-02-14, 20:35
Hi Kai,
I am unsure at the moment - Steve was moving from France to England but we have not heard from him in a while.

Sorry you have not received the parts - I wish I could help but I have not received any reply from Steve for a while.

Once he is back I am sure normal service can be resumed.

Jack

Xti
07-03-14, 20:14
Me too but I'll wait for him to settle everything down first. He did the same for me before...

Kai Q4
09-03-14, 18:16
How long it takes to answer the email? Five months is too long time!

castellido
26-07-14, 03:38
My friends, i bought something from the steve website parts for my car with total value 594 euros and 16 days no reply to my email and I have not received anything from parts.know what has been done?

wrinx
26-07-14, 11:04
Please contact your credit card company and arrange for a refund...sorry for the hassle :(

wrinx

castellido
26-07-14, 11:59
the payment was made using paypal. I open a dispute now.What happened to Steve, I want the products .. please send me one PM to tell me what happened with wed site .. thanks i wait.

wrinx
26-07-14, 13:00
Hi

I've replied to your PM but will also post it here to inform others....

"Hi, unfortunately the shop owner does not seem able to complete any transactions.

One or two other people have also had problems, myself and Alfajack have contacted the owner but he has still not sorted the problems.

My advise is to report the "non-supply" to Paypal, they might reverse the transaction and refund you straight away, but if not contact the credit card company of the card registered with Paypal and request a reversal that way.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience, neither Alfajack or myself can do anything about the shop, it is run entirely by the site owner.

Good luck sorting this out.

Regards...."

wrinx

castellido
26-07-14, 17:42
thanks for answer but, someone have phone from the steve?? I contacted with my bank and was told me that took the money from bank(account ) o steve or someone else.

i am i am very ,very ,very angry..

please if anyone knows something let's write here to find him STEVE and me back my money or send me THE parts bought from your website...........

Best Regards

wrinx
27-07-14, 10:46
Sorry about this :(

As I posted before, the credit card company will reverse the payment so you should get your money back.

wrinx

castellido
27-07-14, 17:33
I apologize for repeating messages but, must close now this website to Steve. We can not pay for products and steve not replay and send the parts.

The steve have a account facebook with email sj_webb68@hotmail.com
Yesterday I sent message steve on facebook and steve read (8.57) it and did not answer.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/mantarin/phiomegatauomicrongammarhoalphaphi3AF0alpha_zpsaab c0f62.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/mantarin/media/phiomegatauomicrongammarhoalphaphi3AF0alpha_zpsaab c0f62.jpg.html)

I have requested a refund money but, the my bank tell that the money removed from the account Steve.

I do not know what happens with steve. i want my money back. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

wrinx
27-07-14, 19:02
Is your Paypal set up to withdraw funds from your bank account or credit card?

If it's you bank account you can still do a chargeback via Paypal for non-supply by the shop.

Edit: Sorry, I see you already have done this, Paypal should refund soon -
the payment was made using paypal. I open a dispute now.

wrinx

castellido
27-07-14, 20:53
if the account of steve have 0 euros , how that refunded paypal to me the money?

I'll wait to see money the back and let you know.

NOTE: The wed site with part for sale must be closed.

wrinx
27-07-14, 23:46
if the account of steve have 0 euros , how that refunded paypal to me the money?

I'm pretty sure they can still take the money, your contract is with Paypal so they have to honour the deal if you bought from a business.

If you bought from a person (not a business) you are not protected.

NOTE: The wed site with part for sale must be closed.

I agree, but neither Alfajack or myself can do this, only Steve.

wrinx

AlfaJack
28-07-14, 10:51
I am really sorry to see this - it is terrible and sad that it has happened.

We have tried and tried to get Steve back. We are powerless to close the shop down!

We do not know what to do as we don't know where he lives.

The Hotmail address does work and Steve reads it.

I truly hope you get your money back.

This is not the Steve that we knew for years as the website owner and enthusiast for our cars - something has gone seriously wrong and we are all very angry at the situation.

Keep us informed about your payment?

castellido
28-07-14, 14:19
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/mantarin/steveweb_zps34420f54.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/mantarin/media/steveweb_zps34420f54.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/mantarin/steve2_zps62812796.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/mantarin/media/steve2_zps62812796.jpg.html)

steve works website, Look website , steve renews things and says product July.

this probably be dealing with a fraudster.

castellido
28-07-14, 14:23
Keep us informed about your payment?

of course and write here informations for this transaction.

AlfaJack
28-07-14, 15:05

this probably be dealing with a fraudster.

I don't think so, sorry. I believe it is just automatic. :(

Evodelta
28-07-14, 21:33

July 2013.

You will get your money back if you paid by PP, if you still need the parts let me know.

If you ring PP and complain/explain the situation they may disable future payments made to that account.

Evodelta
28-07-14, 21:38
If you bought from a person (not a business) you are not protected.

wrinx

Are you sure? I thought PP covered you no matter who it was. It's what the 4% is for that they take off from the vendor.

Something needs to be done to close the shop down, maybe even the site, it can't go on like this.

wrinx
28-07-14, 21:49
These links are from the UK, the laws may different in other countries so please check.

"Items purchased off eBay:

Items are eligible unless they are excluded below:

Real estate, motor vehicles, capital equipment, travel tickets, and events tickets
Intangible items
Services
Items purchased using PayPal Payments Pro or Virtual Terminal
You may not file a dispute for a Personal Payment"
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/popup/UAeBay-outside

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/can-i-claim-against-paypal-if-i-dont-get-what-i-paid-for

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/my-online-order-hasnt-arrived-what-can-i-do

wrinx

AlfaJack
28-07-14, 22:28
Are you sure? I thought PP covered you no matter who it was. It's what the 4% is for that they take off from the vendor.

Something needs to be done to close the shop down, maybe even the site, it can't go on like this.

Would like to take the shop down but not the forum. Will see what can be done tomorrow.

Evodelta
28-07-14, 22:40
You may not file a dispute for a Personal Payment"

That means a payment sent as 'Personal Gift', this is done to avoid the 4% insurance cover, that isn't what has happened here.

Evodelta
29-07-14, 09:48
I apologize for repeating messages but, must close now this website to Steve. We can not pay for products and steve not replay and send the parts.

The steve have a account facebook with email sj_webb68@hotmail.com
Yesterday I sent message steve on facebook and steve read (8.57) it and did not answer.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/mantarin/phiomegatauomicrongammarhoalphaphi3AF0alpha_zpsaab c0f62.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/mantarin/media/phiomegatauomicrongammarhoalphaphi3AF0alpha_zpsaab c0f62.jpg.html)

I have requested a refund money but, the my bank tell that the money removed from the account Steve.

I do not know what happens with steve. i want my money back. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do you have a link to his Farcebook page? There are lots of Steve Webbs on there, I don't know which he is....

castellido
29-07-14, 21:29
Do you have a link to his Farcebook page? There are lots of Steve Webbs on there, I don't know which he is....

I search in facebook with the email steve. i got email from here forum.

the email steve is.
sj_webb68@hotmail.com (http://forum.berlinasportivo.com/member.php?u=3#)

if I get the money back from the steve will contact you.

Before buying part by Steve , i sent email contact for you. the first email replay email from you . the second email not answer from you.

and now ,I sent a bunch of money steve and I not have receive parts from steve

the 6August closes the claim by the paypal ,and steve has not given any replay in paypal ,email,facebook.

I hope I can get my money back....

wrinx
29-07-14, 23:19
So do we...good luck!:thumbsup:

wrinx

AlfaJack
29-07-14, 23:22
Would like to take the shop down but not the forum. Will see what can be done tomorrow.

Not much/anything according to the hosts :(

wrinx
29-07-14, 23:54
Is that because of permissions or data protection?

wrinx

AlfaJack
30-07-14, 00:24
They only made reference to data.

castellido
30-07-14, 16:18
Not can be lost traces of steve so easily.
so many years in the automotive industry,the special parts for car.
steve not have store(company) it in France? the company steve is only webuy?

today,go the my bank and write a request contesting this market from steve.

Does steve has health problem?

I do not know what to say here , I have to get my money back.

castellido
01-08-14, 02:58
I want to ask something off topic.

looking for a dynamometer for motorcycles (Dynojet 150i -cheap) if know someone sells in europe please sent a message prive.

castellido
11-08-14, 12:32
ok, I got my money back.

AlfaJack
11-08-14, 12:38
Great to hear! Thanks for the update!

wrinx
11-08-14, 18:05
ok, I got my money back.

Excellent news! Just sorry you had to go through the hassle :(

wrinx

colibry
11-08-14, 18:13
So if u got your money back u musthave ( or bank ) get in contact with Steve?? right???
Im realy concerned for all the valuable data on this forum. Ill start to make some copy-paste about some infos regarding Q4. The info on this page is realy worth the GOLD !

wrinx
11-08-14, 21:21
I guess the credit card was refunded, nothing to do with Steve.

As a precaution I've already copied the whole website and forum, just need to work out how to use it again if necessary.

wrinx

AlfaJack
11-08-14, 22:30
We have backups of the forum. In the event of loosing it we could restore this but may loose some of the the pictures hosted here.

castellido
19-08-14, 01:42
hello again all over forum.

I'm looking at a good price for lancia kit time belt 25 with cam timing belt,
Wider adjustable cam pulleys, tensioner bearing
Aluminium spacer to replace balancer belt pulley
Crank mounted wider drive pulley.

colibry
19-08-14, 07:11
deltaparts.co.uk is your answer.

Suzumushi
19-08-14, 09:08

can confirm that, also bought from Martin, direct plug&play replacement.

W

Suzumushi
19-08-14, 09:13
We have backups of the forum. In the event of loosing it we could restore this but may loose some of the the pictures hosted here.

so You have mysql database backup but not files itself?
is there any way to backup them also? do You have access to ftp/scp account or just administrtive privileges on forum?

regards

w

AlfaJack
19-08-14, 09:21
so You have mysql database backup but not files itself?
is there any way to backup them also? do You have access to ftp/scp account or just administrtive privileges on forum?

regards

w

I have found how to transfer the pictures/attachments in to the SQL database and have backed up that now.

I don't have any FTP access unfortunately - just forum admin.

castellido
19-08-14, 16:58

yes , sent a email and i wait a answer from deltaparts.

castellido
22-08-14, 16:26
The company deltaparts not give me a answer for me.

if ,know someone else who has parts please send me a private messages or write here.

wrinx
22-08-14, 23:12
That's odd, the owner is a regular poster here...I'm sure he'll see this.

wrinx

wrinx
22-08-14, 23:13
Forgot to add...it looks like the shop has been taken down, so (hopefully) no-one else will have problems paying for items which are not supplied.

wrinx

Evodelta
23-08-14, 08:51
:offtopic:

The company deltaparts not give me a answer for me.

if ,know someone else who has parts please send me a private messages or write here.

Yes he did, several times.
The parts are exclusively made by Deltaparts, nobody else sells them.
You have two options:

1.Buy the parts at the advertised price.
2. Don't buy the parts.

castellido
23-08-14, 18:14
ok my friend thanks for the replay.

Tuesday or Wednesday I will send you the money for the part.

Best Regards