PDA

View Full Version : My projekt for sale

peter holst
28-08-13, 16:11
Having tried a Formel 2000 racecar i have decided to sell my project.
As soon i have translated the text it will come up here.

peter holst
29-08-13, 09:20
alfa 155 Q4
after trying an formel 2000 racecar i have decided to try to sell my q4 project.
I have collected a lot of parts for it in some years. it can be sold as a compleate car or without engine and special parts.
The engine is from an alfa 164 2,0 turbo (born without balance shafts) with new gasket set. new woessner forged pistons and modified con rods.
the top has been modified/ported and has a specco head gasked with steel rings, Holzer manifold, lancia kappa inletmanifold with the org fuelrail, higher lift cams from Hoermann, new crankschaft main bearings and connecting rod big end bearings. The crankshaft, flyweel (lightened) and new ceramic clutch/release bearing (up to 500 hp) has been ballanced together.
New Bosch uprated intank fuel pump, new Garrett turbo (up t0 500 hp), scara 73 front air intake (like the 155 GTA). new spec made alu cooler.
There are 3 gearboxes. 1) the org one, 2) modified with stage one and two plates (like scara 73), 3) a box from a fiat tempra 4WD with lower gears for racing.
Brakes: the rear has new brembo max discs and brakecalipers. for the front i have the org or brembo 4 pot (alfa 166), new 305 mm vent discs and alu mounting brackets.
NewAnti roll bars spec. made anti rollbars (front/rear) made i australia by Pedders.
Dampers: Koni sport (yellow)- 2 sets for the rear or new D2 coilovers with adj topmounts.
front underbody brace bar in steinless steal (like the 155 GTA)
I also got ekstra diffs and lots og othe parts
the car is from 1992, about 200000 km and in need for a paintjob It is 95% rustfree. sonroof wich works. OZ super leggera weels.
I have a fiberglass parts for front and rear. GTA carbon mirrors, carbon skirts from an DTM car.
lots of other parts wich I have to translate into english before putting them up for sale
I have paid close to 100000 kr for the engine and the hole project has cost me about 250000 kr. send me a PM if you are interested

f1lmm
21-09-13, 15:32
how much for the wing mirrors bud and the side skirts also the fibre glass parts and do you have any pic's thanks

peter holst
23-09-13, 17:42
there is great response for these parts and i think they are sold. only reason they are still with me is because there are 2-3 request for the hole project:)