PDA

View Full Version : User tagging.

Steve Webb
24-05-13, 07:25
Hi everyone,

there is a new feature on the forum this morning, User tagging. If you want a post or reply you write to be directed at a specific user, or number of users, then you can tag them in your post.

You do this by simply using an @ and then their username, for example:

Steve Webb

The user you have mentioned gets notified that you have tagged them so can easily find posts that would directly interest them.

Please feel free to try this out and let me know if you have any problems.

Steve Webb
28-05-13, 19:46
Some of you may also have noticed that whenever someone quotes one of your posts you also get a notification sent through to your email.

What I would ask though is that you all check the email that is registered to your user is current and able to accept emails from berlinasportivo.com . If its not you'll be missing out, not only on the notifications but also the forum emails that get sent out from time to time.

Cheers.

vantastic
29-05-13, 00:09
Some of you may also have noticed that whenever someone quotes one of your posts you also get a notification sent through to your email.

What I would ask though is that you all check the email that is registered to your user is current and able to accept emails from berlinasportivo.com . If its not you'll be missing out, not only on the notifications but also the forum emails that get sent out from time to time.

Cheers.

Steve Webb

did that work

Steve Webb
29-05-13, 07:30
did that work

Yep both the quote and the mention worked, got email notification for both of them. (and the one in the Flat 4 forum)