PDA

View Full Version : Rapporto Corto Q4 gearbox.

Steve Webb
11-02-13, 09:11
Does anyone have any information about the '92 Q4s that are marked down as Q4 2.0 TB 4X4 RAPP.CORTO SPORT'92 . I've had someone in touch with me as he has one of these cars.

I can't seem to find any information about these car or the gearboxes.

If you dig down in Eper (here is a link to the online version) : '92 Rapporto Corto Sport (http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi?MOD_COD=167&CHASSIS_NO=&CAT_COD=U6&MvsSorter=on&MVS=167.452.0.1.0&SIN_ENGINE=AR67203&SIN_VERSION=167A2C&VERSION=3&ENGINE=4&COLOUR=&YEAR=&MONTH=&DRV=D&VEHICLE_NO=&ENGINE_NO=&PART_SEQ=&COUNTRY=012&SGRP_COD=&ITEMSRMV=&ALL_FIG=0&KEYPRESSED=&CURRENT_PAGE=&DRW_NUM=&SHOW_FAMILY_LIST=&MODIFIED_FIELD=MVS&ITEMSADD=&SRCWRFAM=&ESB_SORT_TYPE=&ADDSPECIAL=&SRCNEWPAR=&SBMK=R&PRINT_MODE=0&FABRICS_COD=&ESB_SUB_VALUE=&CDS_COD=&DEBUG_MODE=&GRP_COD=&SRCRECPAR=&PART_DSC=&PART=&MAX_ROW_NUMBER=&COMM_MODEL=155&ESB_REVIEW=&PREVIOUS_KEY=GROUP&IS_RELOAD=&LAST_SELECTED_PART=&GUI_LANG=3&MAKE=R&SB_CODE=-1&MANODOPERA=&PARENT_PART_COD=&SEARCH_TYPE=&CLICKED_PAGE_CHANGE=&DV=&SRCNEWFAM=&SELECTED_COLOR_COMB=&ID_MINISITE=&FRM_ELMLGT=22&ITEMSUPD=&CPDNUM=&CPDPRTCOD=&EPER_CAT=SP&SRCRECFAM=&CPDPRTSEQ=&ALL_LIST_PART=0&FAMILY=&RMODE=&BRANDS=&ITEMSCLR=&DRIVE=D&WINDOW_ID=5&FAM_DSC=&CPDPRTREF=&SRCWRPAR=&SGS_COD=&SOST_GRPNUM=&FL_PREF_LANGUAGE=&MAX_PAGE_NUMBER=&NEW_HTTP=TRUE&SUBSYSTEM=&CLICHE=&ADDNOTES=&PART_COD=&KEY=FORM&LANGUAGE=3&ESB_OPERATION=&SB_FULL=&ESB_ORDER_TYPE=&SENDFORAUTH=)

You can see it is listed by Eper, but I can't seem to see any options for this gearbox when you dig down into the parts.

Anyone got any details?

Suzumushi
11-02-13, 09:44
Does anyone have any information about the '92 Q4s that are marked down as Q4 2.0 TB 4X4 RAPP.CORTO SPORT'92 . I've had someone in touch with me as he has one of these cars.

I can't seem to find any information about these car or the gearboxes.

If you dig down in Eper (here is a link to the online version) : '92 Rapporto Corto Sport (http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi?MOD_COD=167&CHASSIS_NO=&CAT_COD=U6&MvsSorter=on&MVS=167.452.0.1.0&SIN_ENGINE=AR67203&SIN_VERSION=167A2C&VERSION=3&ENGINE=4&COLOUR=&YEAR=&MONTH=&DRV=D&VEHICLE_NO=&ENGINE_NO=&PART_SEQ=&COUNTRY=012&SGRP_COD=&ITEMSRMV=&ALL_FIG=0&KEYPRESSED=&CURRENT_PAGE=&DRW_NUM=&SHOW_FAMILY_LIST=&MODIFIED_FIELD=MVS&ITEMSADD=&SRCWRFAM=&ESB_SORT_TYPE=&ADDSPECIAL=&SRCNEWPAR=&SBMK=R&PRINT_MODE=0&FABRICS_COD=&ESB_SUB_VALUE=&CDS_COD=&DEBUG_MODE=&GRP_COD=&SRCRECPAR=&PART_DSC=&PART=&MAX_ROW_NUMBER=&COMM_MODEL=155&ESB_REVIEW=&PREVIOUS_KEY=GROUP&IS_RELOAD=&LAST_SELECTED_PART=&GUI_LANG=3&MAKE=R&SB_CODE=-1&MANODOPERA=&PARENT_PART_COD=&SEARCH_TYPE=&CLICKED_PAGE_CHANGE=&DV=&SRCNEWFAM=&SELECTED_COLOR_COMB=&ID_MINISITE=&FRM_ELMLGT=22&ITEMSUPD=&CPDNUM=&CPDPRTCOD=&EPER_CAT=SP&SRCRECFAM=&CPDPRTSEQ=&ALL_LIST_PART=0&FAMILY=&RMODE=&BRANDS=&ITEMSCLR=&DRIVE=D&WINDOW_ID=5&FAM_DSC=&CPDPRTREF=&SRCWRPAR=&SGS_COD=&SOST_GRPNUM=&FL_PREF_LANGUAGE=&MAX_PAGE_NUMBER=&NEW_HTTP=TRUE&SUBSYSTEM=&CLICHE=&ADDNOTES=&PART_COD=&KEY=FORM&LANGUAGE=3&ESB_OPERATION=&SB_FULL=&ESB_ORDER_TYPE=&SENDFORAUTH=)

You can see it is listed by Eper, but I can't seem to see any options for this gearbox when you dig down into the parts.

Anyone got any details?

Only suspiction that this was a version with shorter gears for french market (due tax regulations)
heard a few years ago about such trick that alfa made, but don't have any details, or proof :)

regards
WS

Steve Webb
11-02-13, 09:55
Only suspiction that this was a version with shorter gears for french market (due tax regulations)
heard a few years ago about such trick that alfa made, but don't have any details, or proof :)

regards
WS

Strange as this car was a Japanese car, then again the cars over there are speed limited as well.

peter holst
11-02-13, 10:36
if thats is true this the box i need :)

Steve Webb
11-02-13, 11:36
if thats is true this the box i need :)

Hmmm, thinking about this more, compared with the Integrale 16v>Evo2 both share the same top gear ratio of 0.92:1, but the Q4 has a final drive ratio of 3.35:1 whereas the Integrale has a final drive ratio of 3.11:1

Is the Integrale really higher geared than the Q4, or have I got that arse about face?